My New Indicators (CodersGuru)

It's a long time I've not program for public (my friends).

And I decided to return to my friends with some of MQL4 programs.

You can find a list of my indicators here:

CodersGuru Indicators List

Yesterday I created a quick Pivot indicator:

xpPivot

Today I present you my Alerts enabled Pivot indicator.

xp Pivot Alerts

Close ALL (updated) + HOTKEYS.

Now you can close all of the trade with a single keyboard press

CloseAllHot

In this thread I'll inform you if I created any new indicators/experts/scripts.

I'll be happy to hear your comments.

thanks for shareing.

Thanks for the new indi's. looking for more - simple n profitable.

dazrul:
Thanks for the new indi's. looking for more - simple n profitable.

You're welcome!

Hi codersguru, thanks for sharing.

I was wondering if you could take a look at my thread NEED SOME HELP. I got an answer from mladen, but I was on your site and thought that you had overcome a problem like this already?????? If that is the case, you have some time and don't mind helping out someone in need then could you please take a look at the indicator on my thread please to see if you can change it for me.

Thanks again.

jd1888:
Hi codersguru, thanks for sharing.

I was wondering if you could take a look at my thread NEED SOME HELP. I got an answer from mladen, but I was on your site and thought that you had overcome a problem like this already?????? If that is the case, you have some time and don't mind helping out someone in need then could you please take a look at the indicator on my thread please to see if you can change it for me.

Thanks again.

Could you attach a link to the thread or the post?

this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180573

PS: in metatrader 4 nobody overcame that problem. Since in metatrader 4 every new color needs at least 1 new drawing buffer it means that 8 values drawn in 2 colors need 16 drawing buffers for 2 color arrow style values to be drawn or 24 drawing buffers for a 2 color non repainting line drawing. And since metatrader 4 allows just 8 drawing buffers ...

That is a limitation that exist and not a coding problem that someone can overcome.

regards

Mladen

Need your help to create a custom indicator

Hi,

Would you be able to spare some time to create a custom indicator for me.Your reply is eagerly awaited. On receipt of your reply, I would mail you the details. You may therefore send your reply through email. My email id is . kramachandran59@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

kramachandran

Fibos_v5

Attached my AuotFibosindicator.

It updates itself with the price move and automatically find the Higher High and Lower Low between 2 bars (Start bar to Current Bar).

Files:
fibos_v5.mq4  10 kb

Hi codersguru,

Thanks for the fib indi.

I made an observation about the indicator that I'd like to share with you to see if may be fixed.

When in goes from high to low shoudn't the 0 be at the high and the 100 be at the low?????

I might be wrong but if not I was wondering if this could be fixed........

Thanks again.

jd1888:
Hi codersguru,

Thanks for the fib indi.

I made an observation about the indicator that I'd like to share with you to see if may be fixed.

When in goes from high to low shoudn't the 0 be at the high and the 100 be at the low?????

I might be wrong but if not I was wondering if this could be fixed........

Thanks again.

Try to manually draw the Fibo.

Choose the Fibo from MetaTrader's Toolbar and start from and High then release the drawing at an low. What do you get? 100 is above or below?

Reason: