Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 77

Dynamic zones step ma pdf : dynamic_zones_stepma_pdf.mq4

Mostly, this is an experiment to see if adding dynamic zones to step ma pdf can help in trading. First impression is OK but it needs to be tested more

One more average pre-filtered rsx with some changes : dz_rsx_3.01_oma_-_lines.mq4

This is dynamic zone kst & bars which is using the gradient coloring for the dynamic zone kst and the bars, using the dynamic zone overbought/oversold levels. Also added alerts with options for kst signal line cross, kst crossing the zero line(dz zero line), and or kst slope changes. The kst types you have a choice between short intermediate, or long term SMA, or short,intermediate,or long term EMA.

Mladen, is is possible to make step momentum? On the other hand, could you please do poly momentum on chart version?

Regards

mladen:
Dynamic zones step ma pdf : dynamic_zones_stepma_pdf.mq4

Mostly, this is an experiment to see if adding dynamic zones to step ma pdf can help in trading. First impression is OK but it needs to be tested more

tomitom06:
Mladen, is is possible to make step momentum? On the other hand, could you please do poly momentum on chart version? Regards

tomitom06

Any oscillator that is made as an "on-chart" version uses some kind of average and some kind of range (usually atr or standard deviation) in order to make an approximation to do that. All that deforms the values and, at the end, that does not have anything common at all with original values (especially in a cases like momentums of any kind that do not have known bounds - and because of that we have to use a 3rd approximation to make any usable bounds).

I really do believe that since we have polychromatic momentum that draws bars on the chart, that it is the best way to do so. Adding some average to atr/deviation line approximation will be just that : an average look-a-like that is not that and will never be that

Dear Mladen, i want to ask that, dynamic zone nl ma has probability units on setttings. Is it based on probability?

Regards

Mladen, i think this is your favorite rsi indicator. If yes, please could you do it nmc?

Regards

mladen:
As a logical addition : this is a phase accumulation composite RSI with dynamic zones added instead of fixed levels ...

tomitom06:
Mladen, i think this is your favorite rsi indicator. If yes, please could you do it nmc? Regards

tomitom06

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mladen

Hi Mrhero

Nice to be with both of you in Advanced Elite

Talaat E

This is a double dynamic zone of stochastic center of gravity(CG), coloring and alerts of the stochastic CG is done by the stochCG crossing the signal line. Indicator is also multi timeframe.

Reason: