Elite indicators :) - page 203

mladen:
ValeoFX

The allerts part : here is one that is set buy default to play a sound when a new arrow appears.

Of levels : you would have to change the code in order to be able to follow the adjustable levels. First step would be to define the levels as parameter inputs and then use those values in calculations. Otherwise indicator is not and will not be aware of levels you put on a chart

regards

Mladen

====================

Hi Mladen,

Many thanks for this favour; much appreciated. Will let you know how it performs.

Best regards.

mladen,

Would you please make an alert when three or more digital filters - on chart slope up/down?

Many thanks!

Files:

mladen,

When I have the ShiftRight condition set to true, the first TF goes off the indicator window. I tried changing the Shift to less than 1 but it didn't shift the first TF.

I was wondering could you change the indicator so that I can specify the shift value?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Jim

Here you go

One additional parameter : equalize. Since volatility values for different time frames tend to be very different (similar to MACD : the higher the time frame the bigger the volatility) equalize is here simply to "make visible" lower time frames, but then the values are recalculated in order to fit them all into same height (as on the picture : the shape and signals are more or less the same, but the values are not)

regards Mladen

Jim

In the "All ..." series the shiftRight does not work as in the regular indicators. Here it means to shift the whole display by 1 time frime to the right. It is meant to be used with a chart shift (like on the picture : chart is shifted to the left but the indicator is shifted to the right and as you can see the first displayed time frame is completely out of the bars display region - that way you can display more when the chart is shifted to the left)

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

When I have the ShiftRight condition set to true, the first TF goes off the indicator window. I tried changing the Shift to less than 1 but it didn't shift the first TF.

I was wondering could you change the indicator so that I can specify the shift value?

thanks,

jim

Gravity Center & timing

Hi mladen,

I downloaded those two indicators, but they don't work on my mt4. I mean when I put them on a chart they just display nothing.

Can you do something ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Gravity Center and Timing

Sorry, here are the indicators ...

Files:

Tradefx1

The so called "Gravity Centre" is a scamm from a guy that renamed one of ang's indicators (see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page6 and this one with ang's original : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page6 ) Set the order to 3 and set the hours to 45 at 15 minute chart and you are going to get it. The reason why it does not work is that it is limited (as all "good scamms" are ) to work only before 2010

"Timing" is the same case (same scammer, same "protection", same "renaming technique") and it is in fact a wrongly coded value chart

On the picture : on the main chart it is ang's indicator overlapping the "gravity centre". First sub-window is the wrong value chart (the "timing") and the lowest is the correct value chart (used 20 for number of bars since all the wrong value charts I saw so far are failing miserably to keep -8 to +8 range which is the most valuable property of the correct value charts for longer bar periods)
regards

Mladen

Tradefx1:
Hi mladen,

I downloaded those two indicators, but they don't work on my mt4. I mean when I put them on a chart they just display nothing.

Can you do something ?

Thanks,

Regards,
Files:

Thanks mladen

Regards,

Hi mladen

Could you please fix this indi so that it refresh after each close of candle.

regards.

Files:
signals.ex4  5 kb

mladen:
casaliss

Here you go

regards Mladen

thanks mladen

Reason: