Elite indicators :) - page 194

Igor,

what settings would you recommend for this newest version (v7.9) and what other indicator if any would you use along with it? Thank you.

Antonio

igorad:
New(more smoothed) version of NonLagMA.

New inputs:

A_Factor -Amplitude factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.7)

S_Factor -Smoothing Factor (works like average period (can be negative and should be integer): -2...5)

G_Factor -Geometric (hyperbolic) factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.5)

alerts arrows

hi mladen

tenkan and kijun adxvma final (5m) ve adxvfinal (30m)

When cut down, and up

alerts and arrows

thanks

Files:
system.rar  53 kb
pictures.gif  50 kb

Crossing Arrows

Hi mladen:)

How are you today?

Please add zero line cross arrows on current chart.

thanks!

Files:
adx_trend.mq4  7 kb

ValeoFX

Here you go
regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

I trust you had a good night's sleep, after last night's work.

Sorry to be back onto DTosc which seems to have "replaced" my faithful Stochastic with aplomb.

Would you mind adding ARROWS onto the Candles whenever the DTosc reaches max/min-levels, please? Deadly accurate and has helped me a lot in the last week alone.

Thanking you in advance.
Files:

yama

Here you go too
PS: interesting how it behaves in trends, isn't it. Combined with some higher time frame adxvma (I use 1 hour adxvma on EURUSD) and used as a short term entire ... even though they belong to same family it seems that there is that "something in it ":)

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hi mladen:)

How are you today?

Please add zero line cross arrows on current chart.

thanks!

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

regards Mladen

Good morning Mladen,

Deeply appreciated.

Best wishes always.

ValeFX

That one is showing arrows when dtosc lines cross. I was (and still am) unclear what would be the "maximum levels" If you refer to levels 70 and 30 than it is easy, but if you refer to maximums and minimums of the indicator values (whichever value you choose) it is a straight road to repainting (maximum and minimums can not be determined without repainting- just remember zig zag indicators : if it was possible to do it without repainting we would have a holly grail long time ago)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Deeply appreciated.

Best wishes always.

mladen:
ValeFX

That one is showing arrows when dtosc lines cross. I was (and still am) unclear what would be the "maximum levels" If you refer to levels 70 and 30 than it is easy, but if you refer to maximums and minimums of the indicator values (whichever value you choose) it is a straight road to repainting (maximum and minimums can not be determined without repainting- just remember zig zag indicators : if it was possible to do it without repainting we would have a holly grail long time ago)

regards

Mladen

=============================

Hi Mladen,

Yes I just realised that this indicator shows arrows on the crossing of the 2 lines, but what I would like to see is an arrow when the indicator hits 100 and that Arrow must show downwards above the candle and when the indicator hits 0, it must show an arrow underneath the candle pointing UP.

Apologies for not being clear enough in my first request and thank you in advance for reworking this one. Much appreciated.

ValeoFX

Here it is - in the example it is using default settings
_________________________ Parameters added :
ShowArrowsOn100_0 - do you want it to show the maximum-minimum touches (if set to false, it works as before, if set to true it shows arrows as you described it)

UseSignalLineFor100_0 - do you want the signal line to be used for maximum-minimum touches (it almost never touches those with default settings but maybe with some other settings it does - I did not test this par thoroughly, so the default setting for it is false - oscillator value is used for touches)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
=============================

Hi Mladen,

Yes I just realised that this indicator shows arrows on the crossing of the 2 lines, but what I would like to see is an arrow when the indicator hits 100 and that Arrow must show downwards above the candle and when the indicator hits 0, it must show an arrow underneath the candle pointing UP.

Apologies for not being clear enough in my first request and thank you in advance for reworking this one. Much appreciated.

thanks!!

Hi mladen,Thanks!!!

Reason: