Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 96

Interpolation

Dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and make this indicator with interpolation ?

Just a question for understanding: what does "simple" in it's name mean ? Is there also a further elaborated version available ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and make this indicator with interpolation ?

Just a question for understanding: what does "simple" in it's name mean ? Is there also a further elaborated version available ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Here you go : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple_1.01_mtf_nmc.mq4

TAbout the "simple" in the name : that came when we were comparing official CCI to the way how it is calculated in this one too : in this one cci calculation takes all in all 4 lines of code compared to some 50 in the "official" version

mladen:
derfel

Here you go : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple_1.01_mtf_nmc.mq4

TAbout the "simple" in the name : that came when we were comparing official CCI to the way how it is calculated in this one too : in this one cci calculation takes all in all 4 lines of code compared to some 50 in the "official" version

Thanks a lot also for clarification.

derfel

Dear mladen,

some days ago you you made nice slippage-anhancement for the attached trade-manager. But now after pressing e.g. sell or buy, it always requests a confirmation-popup.

Can it be changed so that the confirmations don't show up any more ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Dear mladen,

some days ago you you made nice slippage-anhancement for the attached trade-manager. But now after pressing e.g. sell or buy, it always requests a confirmation-popup.

Can it be changed so that the confirmations don't show up any more ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

I am afraid I do not understand

It is not asking for any confirmation when I test it

Could you show by example what exactly is happening?

mladen:
Could you show by example what exactly is happening?

mladen,

Thought it has something to do with new MT4 build, because I didn't use it for some time with another broker, which I deleted; maybe i made a mistake somewhere, I try to explain:

MT4 = Version 4.00 Build 646 (30 Apr 2014)

Installation:

Broker_MT4\Mql4\Experts\ezMM EA 1.01 + slippage.mq4(+ex4)

Broker_MT4\Mql4\Scripts\ezMM - BUY + slippage.mq4 (all scripts)

OnChart = set AutoTrading allowed (= smily)

in the scripts-directory I defined a hotkey per each script and if I want to buy I press STRG+b, then the following popup appears (it also appears if I directly doubleclick on the script)

same procedure with the other scripts.

regards

derfel

Files:
ezmm_buy.jpg  64 kb

derfel:
mladen,

Thought it has something to do with new MT4 build, because I didn't use it for some time with another broker, which I deleted; maybe i made a mistake somewhere, I try to explain:

MT4 = Version 4.00 Build 646 (30 Apr 2014)

Installation:

Broker_MT4\Mql4\Experts\ezMM EA 1.01 + slippage.mq4(+ex4)

Broker_MT4\Mql4\Scripts\ezMM - BUY + slippage.mq4 (all scripts)

OnChart = set AutoTrading allowed (= smily)

in the scripts-directory I defined a hotkey per each script and if I want to buy I press STRG+b, then the following popup appears (it also appears if I directly doubleclick on the script)

same procedure with the other scripts.

regards

derfel

Probably that is the problem

What you posted is an EA not the script (the ezMM - BUY + slippage.mq4). Can you post the script too?

mladen:
Probably that is the problem What you posted is an EA not the script (the ezMM - BUY + slippage.mq4). Can you post the script too?

Sure, here they are:

Files:

derfel:
Sure, here they are:

defrel

find a line (line 8 in that script) that goes like this :

#property show_inputs

and either delete it or comment it out (like this :

//#property show_inputs

and it will not prompt you any more

hello,

let it have a function of MTF on each indicator,please.

sincerely,

david

Reason: