Various - page 84

Intrest1:
You can make the Alma in a separate window below the chart?

Sorry, but why?

I mean it is an average, what would be the benefit of detaching it from the price (to which it relates so closely)?

Intrest1:
You can make the Alma in a separate window below the chart?
Is alma that good?

sebastianK:
Is alma that good?
It depends (to whom do you trust). Since, in an implicit manner, it is a commercial stuff, it suffers from all the commercial stuff things. Judging from this : http://www.arnaudlegoux.com/ that is the best thing there is, but compare that to what you see and the truth will be somewhere in the middle

mladen:

Regularized ema with filtering option added (example is using filter 1 on price and value)

Hello mladen,

would it be possible to add arrows to this indicator?

The arrows would help a lot with my strategy .

Thx for your help.

Desatar. 

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

would it be possible to add arrows to this indicator?

The arrows would help a lot with my strategy .

Thx for your help.

Desatar. 

Desatar

It already has color changes. What difference would adding arrows make?

mladen:

Desatar

It already has color changes. What difference would adding arrows make?

I have this indicator multiple times on my screen and often all lines change color at the same time. So if the indicator would have arrows, I could visually see instantly the change and react on it.

Thx.

Desatar 

Desatar:

I have this indicator multiple times on my screen and often all lines change color at the same time. So if the indicator would have arrows, I could visually see instantly the change and react on it.

Thx.

Desatar 

OK. Will see what would be the most logical solution

mladen:
OK. Will see what would be the most logical solution

That would be awesome.

Thank you.

D. 

Desatar:

Thx.

Desatar 

Desatar

Here is a version with 7 types of display (same as in averages, bars, arrows or lines and all combinations of the three). That way you can have only arrows displayed for some regularized ema (with separate setting for arrows too)

mladen:

Desatar

Here is a version with 7 types of display (same as in averages, bars, arrows or lines and all combinations of the three). That way you can have only arrows displayed for some regularized ema (with separate setting for arrows too)

This is perfect.

Thank you.

D. 

Reason: