Elite indicators :) - page 1182

mladen:

mntiwana

Yes, those icons are showing the parameter types

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early response,if we can know some thing more about from here or just only type ?

regards

mladen

thank for the interest.

//Indic_Name1 "adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf"

// ademav = iCustom(NULL,0,Indic_Name1,"",emaperiod,emaspeed,P rice,Divisortouseforema,Filter,Precision,1,0);

// ademav1 = iCustom(NULL,0,Indic_Name1,"",emaperiod,emaspeed,P rice,Divisortouseforema,Filter,Precision,1,1);

// ademav2 = iCustom(NULL,0,Indic_Name1,"",emaperiod,emaspeed,P rice,Divisortouseforema,Filter,Precision,1,2);

PS: Ok I got it working but the "ademav1 == EMPTY_VALUE" makes for 67 buy trades compared to 7 sells. Any chance we can get a dedicated buffer for the +1 buys ?

traderduke:

mladen

thank for the interest.

//Indic_Name1 "adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf"

// ademav = iCustom(NULL,0,Indic_Name1,"",emaperiod,emaspeed,P rice,Divisortouseforema,Filter,Precision,1,0);

// ademav1 = iCustom(NULL,0,Indic_Name1,"",emaperiod,emaspeed,P rice,Divisortouseforema,Filter,Precision,1,1);

// ademav2 = iCustom(NULL,0,Indic_Name1,"",emaperiod,emaspeed,P rice,Divisortouseforema,Filter,Precision,1,2);

PS: Ok I got it working but the "ademav1 == EMPTY_VALUE" makes for 67 buy trades compared to 7 sells. Any chance we can get a dedicated buffer for the +1 buys ?

Ray

Is till do not see the parameters types

Please post the code part where you declare the parameters

I found this indicator over the weekend, so first a huge thanks to Mladen for coding it. I ve been looking for something like this for a long time. There are other custom candle indicators out there, but

they usually show built in TF, which is also usefull.

The problem is, that with 4 custom TF charts (2x 3 min and 2x 10min) it slows down MT4 a lot. I know from trying other similar indicators, that limiting number of candles, that the indicator paints, helps with that issue.

So mladen, if it s not to much bother, i would kindly ask if you can add this feature...ability to limit number of candles the indicator paints.

judokamak:
I found this indicator over the weekend, so first a huge thanks to Mladen for coding it. I ve been looking for something like this for a long time. There are other custom candle indicators out there, but

they usually show built in TF, which is also usefull.

The problem is, that with 4 custom TF charts (2x 3 min and 2x 10min) it slows down MT4 a lot. I know from trying other similar indicators, that limiting number of candles, that the indicator paints, helps with that issue.

So mladen, if it s not to much bother, i would kindly ask if you can add this feature...ability to limit number of candles the indicator paints.

judokamak

I am not sure that it will speed up those cases that you have (simply because I do not think that it is an issue of the indicator), but here you have the version with limited bars option added : custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_1_1.mq4

traderduke:
Mladen

Here is the EA, thanks

Ray

rk-adaptive_ema-ea-v1-wtrendwdayw9-trls-fixed-nf.mq4

As far as parameters are concerned, you can use those (you can change the emaperiod type from int to double -adaptive ema allows fractional periods - but it is not a significant change)

As of the rest : emadav is always > 0. If you are looking for slope (and color is changed on slope change, then simply compare adaptive ema value with a value one bar before the value you are testing. You can not use buffers 2 and 3. As I explained a long time ago, non repainting drawing buffers can not be used that way and that will cause you errors in the EA

mladen:

judokamak

I am not sure that it will speed up those cases that you have (simply because I do not think that it is an issue of the indicator), but here you have the version with limited bars option added : custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_1_1.mq4

Limiting no. of bars to 200 solves the freezing problem, with multiple charts. Thank you very much!

Found one possible issue with the averages version 7_6. This version solves it : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_7.ex4

mladen:
Found one possible issue with the averages version 7_6. This version solves it : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_7.ex4

There gotta be some mistake. Just simply downloaded and didn't rename it!

Reason: