Elite indicators :) - page 1177

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
seerkat:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but this doesn't load into my mt4... Does it need a dll or some other file to make it work?? I'm using build 950

It does not depend on any other file and, unless you are using a build prior to build 840, it must work without any change (also, it must not have a changed name - if you do not use the original name, it will refuse to work)

isaba2
isaba2  

Hello Mladen

Thank you for the good work you are doing.

I really love your Indicator Schaff Trend Cycle Binary.MTF. I was wondering if you can help to colour code it.

Thanks again.

isaba2
isaba2  
mladen:
)

Hello Mladen

I really love your Indicator Schaff Trend Cycle Binary.MTF. I was wondering if you can help to colour code it.

Thanks again.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
isaba2:

Hello Mladen

Thanks again.

Isaba2, Mladen answered another request for the same here; https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page880

kalpahlim
kalpahlim  
seerkat:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but this doesn't load into my mt4... Does it need a dll or some other file to make it work?? I'm using build 950

Found out the problem - hadn't enabled dlls... Doh!! as Homer said.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Blau SMI - averages - but in this version the signal line can use any of the average types too (not just ema as it is in the previous version) : blau_-_smi_averages_2_1.ex4

isaba2
isaba2  
mrtools:
Isaba2, Mladen answered another request for the same here; https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page880

Thanks Mr Tools

MURALI
MURALI  

Hi malden,mrtools

would you pls add all type prices like heiken ahsi median body and alerts for this indicator

thanks

tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Files:
MURALI
MURALI  

hi mladen, mrtools

would you pls add all type prices like heiken ashi median body and alerts for this indicator

thanks

tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GADEY:
hi mladen, mrtools

would you pls add all type prices like heiken ashi median body and alerts for this indicator

thanks

tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

GADEY

Here you go *the prices choice added) : Tim Morris MA 1_2.mq4

Files: