Elite indicators :) - page 1175

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NK Trade:

Dear mrtools ,

is the TREND MODE ON=TRUEon the histo version mean the same of the CHANGE THE COLOR ON ZERO LINE CROSS=TRUE on regular version ????

NK Trade

It means that if the trend mode is set to true then the histo color will change only when an opposite direction signal is made

Wayan
Wayan  
mladen:

NK Trade

It means that if the trend mode is set to true then the histo color will change only when an opposite direction signal is made

Ok sir, now i understand

Thank's for your answer

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ......

thankyou

morro
morro  
mntiwana:
and what about mq5 for mt4.:).

I don't understand the question

krelian99
krelian99  
morro:
I don't understand the question

That was just fun. Am I a nerd when I laughed about it and even laughed more because you didn't get it? OMG

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ......

thankyou

krelian99
krelian99  
TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ...... thankyou

No custom indis for MT4? That's hard. Then just take another broker demo account. I tried some, no difference so far, only the spread or no spread, but in demo it's quiet equal. But as always, there is no best brokers, only bad and good ones. When you scalp, you must choose a broker which allows that and so it depends a lot on you as well.

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
krelian99:
No custom indis for MT4? That's hard. Then just take another broker demo account. I tried some, no difference so far, only the spread or no spread, but in demo it's quiet equal. But as always, there is no best brokers, only bad and good ones. When you scalp, you must choose a broker which allows that and so it depends a lot on you as well.

Thankyou krelian

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ...... thankyou

What problem do you have (and what windows are you using)?

As far as I know there is no limitation on any metatrader terminal not to allow adding custom indicators unless your windows is protecting you from yourself and disables custom indicators installation to default folder, so you should be able to install any custom code (indicators, eas or scripts) in any metardarer terminal regardless of the broker

morro
morro  
krelian99:
That was just fun. Am I a nerd when I laughed about it and even laughed more because you didn't get it? OMG

I still don't get it, but what does it matter