Elite indicators :) - page 1175

Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ......

thankyou

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ...... thankyou

No custom indis for MT4? That's hard. Then just take another broker demo account. I tried some, no difference so far, only the spread or no spread, but in demo it's quiet equal. But as always, there is no best brokers, only bad and good ones. When you scalp, you must choose a broker which allows that and so it depends a lot on you as well.

krelian99:
No custom indis for MT4? That's hard. Then just take another broker demo account. I tried some, no difference so far, only the spread or no spread, but in demo it's quiet equal. But as always, there is no best brokers, only bad and good ones. When you scalp, you must choose a broker which allows that and so it depends a lot on you as well.

Thankyou krelian

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ...... thankyou

What problem do you have (and what windows are you using)?

As far as I know there is no limitation on any metatrader terminal not to allow adding custom indicators unless your windows is protecting you from yourself and disables custom indicators installation to default folder, so you should be able to install any custom code (indicators, eas or scripts) in any metardarer terminal regardless of the broker

krelian99:
That was just fun. Am I a nerd when I laughed about it and even laughed more because you didn't get it? OMG

I still don't get it, but what does it matter

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators

Talaat E

Here is the correct version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.03.mq4

Hi mladen/mrtools,

I have got this version: Sync filters - low pass_apz_bands_mtf nc

Not sure if it repaints or there is a problem with it as I can see there are newer versions; however I quite like it. I am wondering however if the signal dots can be made to appear on the same bar as when Close is outside the bands and/or High/Low is outside the bands. The dots appear normally on the bar after this happens, though I am not sure if they actually appear when the bar opens and then can possibly recalculate, or not. I am wondering if I can have your input on this, as I would like the dots to instead, or additionally, appear when Close and High/Low is outside the bands....

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Hi,

seerkat

Without the mq4 file, it can not be changed

mrtools:

NK Trade made the histo version, for the histo there is a trend mode, if trend mode = false you get the first histo, if true you get the bottom histo.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4

Hi Mrtools

would you please add lineonfirstbar option, I think it is a matter of importance for this indicator in case of using MTF.

Regards

Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4.30 histo + lines.ex4

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

would you please add lineonfirstbar option, I think it is a matter of importance for this indicator in case of using MTF.

Regards

Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4.30 histo + lines.ex4

Hi Talaat E, added the line on first bar option.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.31_histo__lines.ex4

Reason: