YeshuaYoke

What build of metatrader are you using?

Mr.Mladen, im using build 950

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
YeshuaYoke:
Mr.Mladen, im using build 950

YeshuaYoke

Here is how it looks on my terminal build 950 (directly downloaded from the posts posted by mrtools and just dragged it to the chart) :

Files:
test.jpg 266 kb
Wayan
Wayan  

Please Help, I use T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2_1 in offline chart, but this indicator disappears when I use MTF

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NK Trade:
Please Help, I use T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2_1 in offline chart, but this indicator disappears when I use MTF

NK Trade

We shall have to wait on mrtools for that one to be checked

William Snyder
William Snyder  
NK Trade:

NK Trade if you change interpolate = false it's been working for me, have not been able to figure out why it doesn't work with interpolation on.

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:

NK Trade

We shall have to wait on mrtools for that one to be checked

Mr.mladen please give the thread links of exit strategy OR systems on tsd

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please give the thread links of exit strategy OR systems on tsd

TRADERSM

Please check, among other places, the elite (this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) and advanced section (this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) .A lot of systems can be found at those two sections alone, and the rest in the other sections probably numbers 100's of such systems

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mntiwana:

Honey Wulong,

since you make me feel sad for not much interesting in my favorite 134 holy grail,who knows when some body change his trading style to any direction as every dawn brings new circumstances for to change life style (may be you too one day),so in revenge here are oscillators,still can be more fine tune,there is capacity for.;).

be easy plz.:) .only for binary option lover,not for you.

regards

Hi Mntiwana, what are the indicators in this image, please?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Jozy:
Hi Mntiwana, what are the indicators in this image, please?

upper is FR Trend (multi instances),lower is rainbow osci binary