Elite indicators :) - page 1355

zokside:
not the ex file have allready arrows. i mean this one.
Please : did you read my previous post regarding that indicator (about repainting when using the centered TMA mode)?

mladen:
Please : did you read my previous post regarding that indicator (about repainting when using the centered TMA mode)?
yes... i read it. is it not possible to add arrows? its okay if the arrow repainting. 

I'm new here and I learned a lot on this Elite forum. Its a honor to be member here. I'm using this arrow entry indicator Aizig however can someone get wrid of the text current:signal wait for next signal ? Is Aizig the best or is there any better? I'm using Renco chart. Thanks soo much and have super trading :-)
Files:
AIzig.ex4  10 kb

Vinny:
I'm new here and I learned a lot on this Elite forum. Its a honor to be member here. I'm using this arrow entry indicator Aizig however can someone get wrid of the text current:signal wait for next signal ? Is Aizig the best or is there any better? I'm using Renco chart. Thanks soo much and have super trading :-)

Vinny

ex4 file can not be changed

mladen:

Vinny

ex4 file can not be changed

Hello Mladen thanks for feedback. Aizig the best or is there any better? I'm using Renco chart at this moment.

Thanks !!

Vinny:

Hello Mladen thanks for feedback. Aizig the best or is there any better? I'm using Renco chart at this moment.

Thanks !!

No idea what is that indicator. Never heard of it. Sorry, but I can not help with it

mladen:

zokside

That indicator recalculates/repaints (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 )

As long as the centered TMA is used it will recalculate and changing centered TMA to TMA (which does not recalculate) will not give results that you expect (they will be very different). Anyway attaching a version with a choice (to use the non-recalculating TMA too), so you can decide (no arrows in it, check the non-recalculating mode first)

omg... sorry mladen. my english is not the best. now i understand.
ok.... i thing the non recalculating mode is better. i have test it.

Hey can anyone tell me what indicators are used here? I'm wanting to try them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0_wm1VbJJs

Vinny:
here is the mq4 file, but decompiled and yes its a good indicator..
Files:
AIzig.mq4  8 kb

mladen:

Dimi.A

What exactly are you expecting from the averages you are looking for?

I'll just be using them so I can see where the 200 simple moving average is on all timeframes on one chart so I can scalp off the bounces.
Reason: