Elite indicators :) - page 1180

Dear mntiwana,

Could you describe how you make the vertical red line in that demonstration picture about the FR trend?

Based on what rules?

thanks.

mike

mntiwana:

it is FR Trend indicator,posted exact above your previous post at post #11789 in the same thread.

regards

mrtools:
NK Trade if you change interpolate = false it's been working for me, have not been able to figure out why it doesn't work with interpolation on.

Thanks Sir... it works

microsat:
Dear mntiwana,

Could you describe how you make the vertical red line in that demonstration picture about the FR trend?

Based on what rules?

thanks.

mike

Hi microsat,

that are hand drawn Vlines just to see where possible trend change by all two indicators combination,you can count it more one bar ahead/later even,it can be zero line cross or level cross or color change or any base and match that suits to one.but it is a rough idea and productivity of a indicator,no specific formula or rule......how you check and test some indicator ?

NK Trade:
Please Help, I use T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2_1 in offline chart, but this indicator disappears when I use MTF

Here is a version that works correctly with interpolation set to true too : t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_2.ex4

mladen:

Here is a version that works correctly with interpolation set to true too : t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_2.ex4

Thank's sir,

mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

Mdladen, I sent you PM. Other question. If I want enable custom timeframe in this indicator using iCustom how I have do it? I try some ways but I only can make works default settings. Thanks for advance

braintheboss:
Mdladen, I sent you PM. Other question. If I want enable custom timeframe in this indicator using iCustom how I have do it? I try some ways but I only can make works default settings. Thanks for advance

For custom time frame you have to have the data as offline data

Here is an example how it is set in the averages (I have the "10 minutes" data as offline data) :

Files:
custom_tf.jpg  266 kb

mladen:

For custom time frame you have to have the data as offline data

Here is an example how it is set in the averages (I have the "10 minutes" data as offline data) :

Ok. But what is the constant number for Custom TF? Maybe 10? Because I want call from iCustom and I know rest of TFs in first option are 0 to 9. If i use iCustom( NULL, 0, "averages...", 10, 18,.... ); its right for have custom TF 18M?

braintheboss:
Ok. But what is the constant number for Custom TF? Maybe 10? Because I want call from iCustom and I know rest of TFs in first option are 0 to 9. If i use iCustom( NULL, 0, "averages...", 10, 18,.... ); its right for have custom TF 18M?

:)

And then you can use any number for the custom time frame value (the second parameter)

mladen:

:)

And then you can use any number for the custom time frame value (the second parameter)

Lol. Only one number in that range ( 12345678 )? Or that is the constant number for custom timeframe? Now I'm confused. iCustom( NULL, 0, "averages...", 12345678, 18,... )?

Reason: