Elite indicators :) - page 1185

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early response,it was nothing some serious question,just like a joke and reality........period 14 and 32 are almost fit and give good results,prove is in front of us and got a standard fit status (with out any explainable logic behind)....same with fibo levels......i was seeing these two things with a common point of view,all these two giving prove of success but we cant find some logic behind.

regards

Period 14 has its origins : applied to daily chart it would mean a 2 week data

Watching it like that, period 32 has no meaning (it is not a month or two moths) so it is a kind of a mystery why it fits so good sometimes

AFT1
AFT1  
mladen:
PS: in case someone else has a problem with version 7_7, this version should be used : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_7_2.ex4

PPS: it is lighter on CPU on each tick now too

How come that i still got the same problem with this indi((( says that it's renamed(((

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Fresh_Prince:
How come that i still got the same problem with this indi((( says that it's renamed(((

No idea

As far as I see you are the only one with that problem (so far nobody reported anything similar)

AFT1
AFT1  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

it is working well with me,only the first time it warned and asked for "allow dll for this indicator" ,(it was playing sound with alert warning at every tick) when i clicked dll as selected,it worked fine ....... this is first time i experienced that a indicator automatically warn and asked for possible required/missing function,what a beautiful and helpful feature.....thanks PROPER genius man.:) ...... is and if this feature you added by intention because all and any previous version of averages working with out dll selected ? ..... i have build 950.

this is the version,was posted on first 7_7 post ....... may be allowing dll work for fresh price too if he is really fresh regards

I know about dll. and i allow it every time! But i still got the same problem with "renaming"((

AFT1
AFT1  
mladen:

No idea

As far as I see you are the only one with that problem (so far nobody reported anything similar)

Build 950. Tried it on 3 different instances of MT. Still all the same... dll enabled. 7.6 works perfect. 7.7 is no good(((

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Fresh_Prince:
Build 950. Tried it on 3 different instances of MT. Still all the same... dll enabled. 7.6 works perfect. 7.7 is no good(((

Tested from build 840 to build 950 - multiple instances, multiple locations, multiple indicators locations (sub-folders of the indicators folder, for example) : all working OK

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Tested from build 840 to build 950 - multiple instances, multiple locations, multiple indicators locations (sub-folders of the indicators folder, for example) : all working OK

Works for me

AFT1
AFT1  
mladen:

Seems like i'll never have a chance to test it. I downladed completely new MT4 - indi doesn't work, i tried to download it directly to my MQL-Indicators folder - doesn't work, i installed it on the other PC - doesn't work.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Fresh_Prince:
Seems like i'll never have a chance to test it. I downladed completely new MT4 - indi doesn't work, i tried to download it directly to my MQL-Indicators folder - doesn't work, i installed it on the other PC - doesn't work.

you had accidentally changed/rename indicators name,check it and try to write it exact same as mladen post at several places,no other reason can be.

AFT1
AFT1  
mntiwana:
you had accidentally changed/rename indicators name,check it and try to write it exact same as mladen post at several places,no other reason can be.

no it's not. the name is the same