Elite indicators :) - page 1185

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

it is working well with me,only the first time it warned and asked for "allow dll for this indicator" ,(it was playing sound with alert warning at every tick) when i clicked dll as selected,it worked fine ....... this is first time i experienced that a indicator automatically warn and asked for possible required/missing function,what a beautiful and helpful feature.....thanks PROPER genius man.:) ...... is and if this feature you added by intention because all and any previous version of averages working with out dll selected ? ..... i have build 950.

this is the version,was posted on first 7_7 post ....... may be allowing dll work for fresh price too if he is really fresh regards

I know about dll. and i allow it every time! But i still got the same problem with "renaming"((

mladen:

No idea

As far as I see you are the only one with that problem (so far nobody reported anything similar)

Build 950. Tried it on 3 different instances of MT. Still all the same... dll enabled. 7.6 works perfect. 7.7 is no good(((

Fresh_Prince:
Build 950. Tried it on 3 different instances of MT. Still all the same... dll enabled. 7.6 works perfect. 7.7 is no good(((

Tested from build 840 to build 950 - multiple instances, multiple locations, multiple indicators locations (sub-folders of the indicators folder, for example) : all working OK

mladen:
Tested from build 840 to build 950 - multiple instances, multiple locations, multiple indicators locations (sub-folders of the indicators folder, for example) : all working OK

Works for me

mladen:

Seems like i'll never have a chance to test it. I downladed completely new MT4 - indi doesn't work, i tried to download it directly to my MQL-Indicators folder - doesn't work, i installed it on the other PC - doesn't work.

Fresh_Prince:
Seems like i'll never have a chance to test it. I downladed completely new MT4 - indi doesn't work, i tried to download it directly to my MQL-Indicators folder - doesn't work, i installed it on the other PC - doesn't work.

you had accidentally changed/rename indicators name,check it and try to write it exact same as mladen post at several places,no other reason can be.

mntiwana:
you had accidentally changed/rename indicators name,check it and try to write it exact same as mladen post at several places,no other reason can be.

no it's not. the name is the same

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early response,it was nothing some serious question,just like a joke and reality........period 14 and 32 are almost fit and give good results,prove is in front of us and got a standard fit status (with out any explainable logic behind)....same with fibo levels......i was seeing these two things with a common point of view,all these two giving prove of success but we cant find some logic behind.

regards

But, of course, almost all changes when we use adapting

mladen:
But, of course, almost all changes when we use adapting

yes,adapting is some thing else, same like some volume/packs of RED VINE after a fantastic dinner......every thing changes,after meal rather to go sleep,we want few steps of dance at floor with zigzag or solar wind kind.......:)

Fresh_Prince:
no it's not. the name is the same

so all in all,the reason i guess,the site that is still under construction/developing as one an other rsi vhf adaptive of averages indicator is also facing same problem.

Reason: