Elite indicators :) - page 1179

judokamak:
Hello,

Can you guys help me with identifying indicators on following charts? There is so much stuff on this forum i have no idea how to find it

I m currious what are the oscilators on the pic 1 and the candle type indie on pic 2.

On the second picture it is HA offline averages

On the first one it could be anything

Thank you Mladen!

@mnitwana

Could you please help with identifying oscilators from your post here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

judokamak:
Thank you Mladen!

@mnitwana

Could you please help with identifying oscilators from your post here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

it is FR Trend indicator,posted exact above your previous post at post #11789 in the same thread.

regards

Wulong10:

Hey, good attempt, but the lines are not thick enough, there are not enough subwindows, too less indicators, there are no mediums, special ones or slow ones ....

There is also a digital Kahler indicator there, I believe, but I prefer the Ocean based indicators over those.

For me, your chart is not messy enough, ha ha.

man,there is no digital kind thing,:) ,yes no messy but alone this indicator is able to give you all.very sharp one,interesting feature is this that this indicator often take start and end with equally at same sharp point with slow/fast periods,look for your fatty one.

in upper window it is FR Trend indicator with multiple instances,in lowest window its is Rainbow Osci Binary

regards

fr-trend.mq4

rainbow_oscillator_-_binary.mq4

mntiwana:

it is FR Trend indicator,posted exact above your previous post at post #11789 in the same thread.

regards

Jezus, i feel dumb now. Thanks a lot mntiwana!

axel-level.mq4

Mr.mladen please add R4 - R10 S4 - S10 with middle and also add alert on any cross of SUPP RES

Files:
axel.png  20 kb
axel-level.mq4  26 kb
axel.png  20 kb

Wulong10:

Hey dear Mntiwana,

Because I'm a real scalper, I prefer oscillators in subwindows with OBOS levels, so histo and on chart moving averages are less important to me, but I will, of course, explore this new baby, when I have time ...

I must thank Mladen and Mrtools too, since my system has improved by the last indicators.

Honey Wulong,

since you make me feel sad for not much interesting in my favorite 134 holy grail,who knows when some body change his trading style to any direction as every dawn brings new circumstances for to change life style (may be you too one day),so in revenge here are oscillators,still can be more fine tune,there is capacity for.;).

be easy plz .only for binary option lover,not for you.

in the lower windows,upper one,FR Trend and lowest one,Rainbow Osci binary,parameters should be according to ones own strategy.my setting will not suit to every next.

regards

fr-trend.mq4

rainbow_oscillator_-_binary.mq4

mladen:

axel-level.mq4

Mr.mladen please add R4 - R10 S4 - S10 with middle and also add alert on any cross of SUPP RES

TRADERSM

Please use some of the multiple existing pivot indicators that do the same thing and are having those levels already. I really do not believe that duplicating the same thing would improve that indicator compared to already existing ones

mntiwana:

Jozy,

here you can have,i guess you will be spoke soon again,;)

FR-Trend.mq4

Rainbow oscillator - binary.mq4

Many thanks, Mr Mntiwana.

TRADERSM:

TRADERSM

Please use some of the multiple existing pivot indicators that do the same thing and are having those levels already. I really do not believe that duplicating the same thing would improve that indicator compared to already existing ones

Thankyou mr..mladen

Reason: