Elite indicators :) - page 1176

kalpahlim
kalpahlim  
mladen:
Re: Elite indicators

Talaat E

Here is the correct version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.03.mq4

Hi mladen/mrtools,

I have got this version: Sync filters - low pass_apz_bands_mtf nc

Not sure if it repaints or there is a problem with it as I can see there are newer versions; however I quite like it. I am wondering however if the signal dots can be made to appear on the same bar as when Close is outside the bands and/or High/Low is outside the bands. The dots appear normally on the bar after this happens, though I am not sure if they actually appear when the bar opens and then can possibly recalculate, or not. I am wondering if I can have your input on this, as I would like the dots to instead, or additionally, appear when Close and High/Low is outside the bands....

Thanks in advance

kalpahlim
kalpahlim  

Hi,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Hi,

seerkat

Without the mq4 file, it can not be changed

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

NK Trade made the histo version, for the histo there is a trend mode, if trend mode = false you get the first histo, if true you get the bottom histo.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4

Hi Mrtools

would you please add lineonfirstbar option, I think it is a matter of importance for this indicator in case of using MTF.

Regards

Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4.30 histo + lines.ex4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:

Hi Mrtools

would you please add lineonfirstbar option, I think it is a matter of importance for this indicator in case of using MTF.

Regards

Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4.30 histo + lines.ex4

Hi Talaat E, added the line on first bar option.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.31_histo__lines.ex4

pqd
pqd  

mr tools, i put the indicator in the correct folder, yet the indicator doesnt appear in my navigator pane, even though i restart the program

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
YeshuaYoke:
mr tools, i put the indicator in the correct folder, yet the indicator doesnt appear in my navigator pane, even though i restart the program https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

YeshuaYoke

What build of metatrader are you using?

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

Hi Talaat E, added the line on first bar option.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.31_histo__lines.ex4

Many Thanks Mrtools

My regards

kalpahlim
kalpahlim  
mladen:

seerkat

Without the mq4 file, it can not be changed

Doh! of course... I should have known..

kalpahlim
kalpahlim  
mladen:
William Blau's stochastic momentum index (SMI) with the newest set of averages (+ double smoothing for all) that can be used instead of the default EMA : blau_-_smi_averages_2.ex4

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but this doesn't load into my mt4... Does it need a dll or some other file to make it work?? I'm using build 950