Elite indicators :) - page 1183

Fresh_Prince:

There gotta be some mistake. Just simply downloaded and didn't rename it!

Fresh_Prince

It works OK for me (with and without default metatrader installation). Tested with build 840 as well as with build 950 and all is as expected. Please check where did you copy the indicator to

mladen:

Fresh_Prince

It works OK for me (with and without default metatrader installation). Tested with build 840 as well as with build 950 and all is as expected. Please check where did you copy the indicator to

re-downloaded it.still the same(

Let see if others have the same problem

Or try this instance : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_7_1.ex4

mladen

thank you.

mladen:
Let see if others have the same problem Or try this instance : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_7_1.ex4

having the same problem. tried to download another indi - installed it - works great! but this 7.6 version says it's somehow renamed

Fresh_Prince:
having the same problem. tried to download another indi - installed it - works great! but this 7.6 version says it's somehow renamed

That is version 7_7 not version 7_6

Fresh_Prince:
yes - 7_7. typo

This is how it works on my terminal :

Tested it on multiple terminal instances installed in different places, multiple builds, and all works just fine for me

Files:
example.jpg  263 kb

mladen:

Here is a version that works correctly with interpolation set to true too : t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_2.ex4

Dear mladen

Which input values do you suggest to change in order to change "Buy - Sell" points in this indicator?

I had to ask this question because there are many specific options in this indicator's settings (T3 period(i trend), T3 filter hot, T3 adapting speed, bars back for i trend level, level factor for itrend level, etc.)

I dont want to unstabilize the indicator by playing with these options unconciously.

oguz:

Dear mladen

Which input values do you suggest to change in order to change "Buy - Sell" points in this indicator?

I had to ask this question because there are many specific options in this indicator's settings (T3 period(i trend), T3 filter hot, T3 adapting speed, bars back for i trend level, level factor for itrend level, etc.)

I dont want to unstabilize the indicator by playing with these options unconciously.

oguz

You maybe have noticed that I usually use two periods for any indicator by default : 14 and 32.

14 is a kind of a standard and I use it too, but a lot of times, when I want to check what can the indicator do quickly, I use period 32 too (I have no idea why 32, but I found that it gives very good results for trending in a lot of cases, why, haven't got the slightest). After that it gives you a direction what to do to get more accurate results - by simple visual inspection. So try that "game". Maybe helps

mladen:

oguz

You maybe have noticed that I usually use two periods for any indicator by default : 14 and 32.

14 is a kind of a standard and I use it too, but a lot of times, when I want to check what can the indicator do quickly, I use period 32 too (I have no idea why 32, but I found that it gives very good results for trending in a lot of cases, why, haven't got the slightest). After that it gives you a direction what to do to get more accurate results - by simple visual inspection. So try that "game". Maybe helps

Thanks for important information By the way are these well use you proposed (14, 32) valid for "T3period(itrend) ?

Reason: