Elite indicators :) - page 1187

Averages ribbon with all the new averages types - including the double smoothing options : averages_ribbon_2.ex4

Some experimenting with parameters recommended (default periods used are from the common macd settings)

Files:

For example this kind of usage (periods 12 and 15, both double smoothed, the rest is default) :

Files:

Because of the upper example (since it might become unreadable), here is this version that is much easier to follow for very close period (example bellow is using periods 12 and 13, double smoothed EMA) : averages_ribbon_2_1.ex4

mladen:
Because of the upper example (since it might become unreadable), here is this version that is much easier to follow for very close period (example bellow is using periods 12 and 13, double smoothed EMA) : averages_ribbon_2_1.ex4

Can it be multi time frame?

PascalD:
Can it be multi time frame?

PascalD

It will be (as well as adaptive too)

Just doing some more tests before moving forward

mladen:

PascalD

It will be (as well as adaptive too)

Just doing some more tests before moving forward

That will be nice

mladen:

And here is the same renaming mistake i got...(((( does it mean i could never have a chance to use Mladen's new approaches?

Fresh_Prince:
And here is the same renaming mistake i got...(((( does it mean i could never have a chance to use Mladen's new approaches?

Interesting

Some other indicators in the mean time have the same part of code that would cause the same "error" that you are telling about, but somehow it skipped to do the same thing to you. Very interesting _______________

As I told in the post regarding that same" issue" reported by you : as it seems that the others do not have that issue (and as I showed, when iCustom() call is used properly, not even in iCustom() is there any issue), I consider it as there is no issue at all until someone proves me wrong/ Tests were extensive and users were and are using it with no problem at all. Other than that can not be done

mladen:

Interesting

Some other indicators in the mean time have the same part of code that would cause the same "error" that you are telling about, but somehow it skipped to do the same thing to you. Very interesting _______________

As I told in the post regarding that same" issue" reported by you : as it seems that the others do not have that issue (and as I showed, when iCustom() call is used properly, not even in iCustom() is there any issue), I consider it as there is no issue at all until someone proves me wrong/ Tests were extensive and users were and are using it with no problem at all. Other than that can not be done

here it is with default values,just to see if working.but it working.only i can guess there is some thing with prince,not with slaves.;)

regards

Files:
1_2.png  38 kb

It works for me.

Reason: