Elite indicators :) - page 1187

Juan Fernandez
Juan Fernandez  

Mdladen, you code works fine. I can work custom TF gettings your code. But I have one thing dont works with 7.7. iCustom as resource. Show the name dialog error. This code with 7.6 runs fine. Please, can check this issue. Thanks for advance and I'm sorry for disturb you

#resource "\\Indicators\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_7.ex4"

iCustom(NULL,0,"::Indicators\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_7",0,0,55,0,0);

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Fresh_Prince:
Build 950. Tried it on 3 different instances of MT. Still all the same... dll enabled. 7.6 works perfect. 7.7 is no good(((

Averages 7_7 working fine for me too.Build 950 default settings

Files:
avgs_7_7.png 35 kb
morro
morro  
mrtools:

Averages 7_7 working fine for me too.Build 950 default settings

Same for me. All OK

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Averages ribbon with all the new averages types - including the double smoothing options : averages_ribbon_2.ex4

Some experimenting with parameters recommended (default periods used are from the common macd settings)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

For example this kind of usage (periods 12 and 15, both double smoothed, the rest is default) :

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Because of the upper example (since it might become unreadable), here is this version that is much easier to follow for very close period (example bellow is using periods 12 and 13, double smoothed EMA) : averages_ribbon_2_1.ex4

Pascal
Pascal  
mladen:
Because of the upper example (since it might become unreadable), here is this version that is much easier to follow for very close period (example bellow is using periods 12 and 13, double smoothed EMA) : averages_ribbon_2_1.ex4

Can it be multi time frame?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
PascalD:
Can it be multi time frame?

PascalD

It will be (as well as adaptive too)

Just doing some more tests before moving forward

Pascal
Pascal  
mladen:

PascalD

It will be (as well as adaptive too)

Just doing some more tests before moving forward

That will be nice

AFT1
AFT1  
mladen:

And here is the same renaming mistake i got...(((( does it mean i could never have a chance to use Mladen's new approaches?