Elite indicators :) - page 1186

mladen:
Tested from build 840 to build 950 - multiple instances, multiple locations, multiple indicators locations (sub-folders of the indicators folder, for example) : all working OK

Mine is fine as standalone indicator. But if I use iCustom I have same problem than others with name dialog error. With 7.6 iCustom was fine

braintheboss:
Mine is fine as standalone indicator. But if I use iCustom I have same problem than others with name dialog error. With 7.6 iCustom was fine

Everything works just fine when called using iCustom() too

Used this code :

void start ()

{

double returnValue = iCustom(NULL,0,"averages - mtf + alerts 7_7",0,0,55,0,0);

Comment(returnValue);

return;

}

And the results are as correct as it should be

mladen:

Everything works just fine when called using iCustom() too

Used this code :

void start ()

{

double returnValue = iCustom(NULL,0,"averages - mtf + alerts 7_7",0,0,55,0,0);

Comment(returnValue);

return;

}[/CODE]

And the results are as correct as it should be

I'm using this with 7.6 and its fine

#define AVERAGESºICUSTOMªINDY "::Indicators\\Custom\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_6"

#define AVERAGESºRESOURCEªINDY "\\Indicators\\Custom\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4"

plot1[ i ] = iCustom( symbolz.get(), properties.timeframe, AVERAGESºICUSTOMªINDY, 0, 0, properties.period, properties.price, properties.type, properties.doubleSmooth, properties.adaptative, properties.filter, 0, 0, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, properties.bandUpper, properties.bandLower, 0, 0, 0.0, 0.0, false, 0, 0, AVERAGESºPLOTªSLOPEUP, i );

With 7.7 I only change one char in name. Show me the name error.

[CODE]

#define AVERAGESºICUSTOMªINDY "::Indicators\\Custom\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_7"

#define AVERAGESºRESOURCEªINDY "\\Indicators\\Custom\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_7.ex4"

plot1[ i ] = iCustom( symbolz.get(), properties.timeframe, AVERAGESºICUSTOMªINDY, 0, 0, properties.period, properties.price, properties.type, properties.doubleSmooth, properties.adaptative, properties.filter, 0, 0, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, properties.bandUpper, properties.bandLower, 0, 0, 0.0, 0.0, false, 0, 0, AVERAGESºPLOTªSLOPEUP, i );

PS: I'm using as resource ( wrapper )

Changing the topic. I tell you here because seem you dont answer PMs. I have code for have indicators with custom timeframes without need offline chart. Its more versatile. I'd like give to you. I think you can use it for averages. I think will resolve the problem with custom timeframes when you call it in iCustom.

braintheboss:
Changing the topic. I tell you here because seem you dont answer PMs. I have code for have indicators with custom timeframes without need offline chart. Its more versatile. I'd like give to you. I think you can use it for averages. I think will resolve the problem with custom timeframes when you call it in iCustom.

braintheboss

I did explain all that is necessary to use that indicator(s) on any time frame

Even what I posted as an example was using a custom offline chart as source data. Please revisit the posts with the explanation

As of iCutom() call : please copy and paste the code posted by me at my previous post and check it (that is a simplest EA that is) . You shall find out that all is working as expected and that iCustom() calls are fully functional

I have no problems with the indicator and all works OK

Mdladen, you code works fine. I can work custom TF gettings your code. But I have one thing dont works with 7.7. iCustom as resource. Show the name dialog error. This code with 7.6 runs fine. Please, can check this issue. Thanks for advance and I'm sorry for disturb you

#resource "\\Indicators\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_7.ex4"

iCustom(NULL,0,"::Indicators\\averages - mtf + alerts 7_7",0,0,55,0,0);

See my #11866 post...

Fresh_Prince:
Build 950. Tried it on 3 different instances of MT. Still all the same... dll enabled. 7.6 works perfect. 7.7 is no good(((

Averages 7_7 working fine for me too.Build 950 default settings

Files:
avgs_7_7.png  35 kb

mrtools:

Averages 7_7 working fine for me too.Build 950 default settings

Same for me. All OK

Reason: