Past Values of Indicator

Can anyone tell me how to find the past value of a value found within an indicator? I can find past values of Open, Close, High, Low and Volume, but not sure how to find past values of indicators.

Thanks!

Yellowbeard:
Can anyone tell me how to find the past value of a value found within an indicator? I can find past values of Open, Close, High, Low and Volume, but not sure how to find past values of indicators. Thanks!

Yellowbeard

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173108

I've used iCustom before. It brings the values, stored in buffers of an indicator, into an EA. I'm looking for the value found, within an indicator, as it's value was, 26 periods ago.

Yellowbeard:
I've used iCustom before. It brings the values, stored in buffers of an indicator, into an EA. I'm looking for the value found, within an indicator, as it's value was, 26 periods ago.

If you mean a value of a variable, you can not access it

You can make a fake buffer and store values of variable in that buffer, and then use iCustom() call to access those values

If you mean the value of the indicator buffer 26 bars ago simply use 26 as the last parameter value of the iCustom() call

Reason: