Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1540

darrenlall:
do you know where i can find the Histogram that is used in the Renko Chase system?

I don't know, but if you use any super signals indicator, it will do exactly the same as that histogram version

Or use fractals adjustable period (since it was long time proven that super signals is the same as adjustable period fractal) from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184453 with some options not available in the super signals indicator

Any one knows bollinger band candles indicator.

like Middle band crossed up turning to green candle, Middle band crossed down turning to red candle, upper band crossed down turning X color, lower band crossed up turning to Y color like that.

@ Dear Mr. mladen,

Is that possible sir. make candle indicator for bollinger bands.Actually  waddah explosion working like that.

bb period- 14

bb deviations- 2 

thanks................. 

Files:
Capture 7.PNG  37 kb

Rockweli:

Any one knows bollinger band candles indicator.

like Middle band crossed up turning to green candle, Middle band crossed down turning to red candle, upper band crossed down turning X color, lower band crossed up turning to Y color like that.

@ Dear Mr. mladen,

Is that possible sir. make candle indicator for bollinger bands.Actually  waddah explosion working like that.

bb period- 14

bb deviations- 2 

thanks................. 

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173534/page20

Thanks sir.Its very useful for me. But is that possible to make candle color bars for my above post image.Because then we can add ma lines without bollinger band lines. It will be very helpful .And i trying to make BB, MA and AO mix strategy . if that possible to make BB candle color bars indicator, i can make good system for it.

Thanks for fast respond .....and sorry for my bad english........ 

bear1:

Hello mr. mladen,

If it possible, can you add for this indicator arrows and for up  bars, green and for down bars, red on chart window?

thanks in advance

best regards 

Please can you help me sir mladen?

I need your kind helping. 

regards 

bear1:

Please can you help me sir mladen?

I need your kind helping. 

regards 

Use some of the newer versions of absolute strength indicator

mladen:
Use some of the newer versions of absolute strength indicator
Where can ı find theme sir? ı dont know, sorry.

Hi mladen, I ask you if it's possible to add alert ALSO ON CANDLE CLOSE for this MT5 indicator.

That will be very useful because there are a lot of alerts during the candle.

Many thanks in advance. 

Files:
Reason: