Elite indicators :) - page 588

Hercs
Hercs  

Two requests, plse Mladen

Hello Mladen,

I have two relatively easy requests for you, plse:

1. Could you possibly change this indicator ("Vertical Line moves with Price") so that it gives a line +26 bars into the future, plse? I am sure you can see where I am heading with this?

Attached an existing indicator for your kind perusal and comment.

2. Can you remember me asking you last year sometime to make me an indicator showing the OPENING Price of a candle as far back as I may decide? You were very busy at that time. Today I am asking if you could possibly help me with such an indicator, please? This time only every 26th candle in the past from present time. When the present candle opens a new candle, this indicator will wipe out the previous open - level and draw a fresh one forward by 30 candles therefore protruding by +4 candles on the present time candle, making it easier to see and execute an entry.

I do appreciate that you are very busy with stuff that makes you perform at higher levels, but sometime it is also the less complicated that does an outstanding job. The latter is what I am hoping to achieve.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I have two relatively easy requests for you, plse:

1. Could you possibly change this indicator ("Vertical Line moves with Price") so that it gives a line +26 bars into the future, plse? I am sure you can see where I am heading with this?

Attached an existing indicator for your kind perusal and comment.

2. Can you remember me asking you last year sometime to make me an indicator showing the OPENING Price of a candle as far back as I may decide? You were very busy at that time. Today I am asking if you could possibly help me with such an indicator, please? This time only every 26th candle in the past from present time. When the present candle opens a new candle, this indicator will wipe out the previous open - level and draw a fresh one forward by 30 candles therefore protruding by +4 candles on the present time candle, making it easier to see and execute an entry.

I do appreciate that you are very busy with stuff that makes you perform at higher levels, but sometime it is also the less complicated that does an outstanding job. The latter is what I am hoping to achieve.

ValeoFX,

Here is the indicator with an option to add as many lines as you wish with as many bars difference between consecutive lines

michaelB
michaelB  

corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2

The latest evolution of this indicator is really interesting.

Now the line changes colors when the slope changes, way cool !!

Is there any way to get up/down arrows on the chart when the color changes on a closed candle?

Thank you in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
michaelB:
The latest evolution of this indicator is really interesting.

Now the line changes colors when the slope changes, way cool !!

Is there any way to get up/down arrows on the chart when the color changes on a closed candle?

Thank you in advance.

michaelB, Added the arrows on color change.

updated and upgraded version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX, Here is the indicator with an option to add as many lines as you wish with as many bars difference between consecutive lines

Good morning Mladen,

As always, deeply appreciative of your help and expertise.

Wishing you continued success.

Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen and Snowski,

Is your line +26 bars into the future showing up on your charts? Mine does not.

Any suggestions plse Mladen?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Mladen and Snowski,

Is your line +26 bars into the future showing up on your charts? Mine does not.

Any suggestions plse Mladen?

ValeoFX

Here is how it looks on my chart

To set the "step" use Place.Line.Bars.Diff parameter (default is 10 bars difference between two consecutive lines)

Files:
lines_1.gif 49 kb
Hercs
Hercs  

Thanks for the quick response Mladen.

OK, I figured it out now. Mine now set to 26, 26, 26 and "bingo" both lights came on!

Sorry for the false alarm. Many thanks Mladen.

Regards.

王永华
王永华  

Could anybody improve this system, pls share your ideas, thanks!

Mladen/mrtools/everybody, I think this may be a useful system which I found in the forum. The most important indicator is the black and white areas that show the bottom and the top, but they show too many reversals that sometimes it's hard to know which is the real TREND TURNING POINT. Maybe this system still needs some other indicators or methods to be improved, or maybe it's nothing useful!

If anybody have time to improve this system, pls share your ideas, thanks!

Have a good trading!

Fire0520

Files:
michaelB
michaelB  

SchaffTrend+signal

Here is another request that will hopefully benefit other traders.

I found this indicator on another Forum, and does not appear to recalculate or repaint.

Can a new version be created that shows up/down arrows on the chart when a crossover appears on a closed candle?

Thanks in advance for all your help.