Elite indicators :) - page 669

ValeoFX:
Not one of my scripts from the Script-Thread works, hence my request earlier. I would like to have a script and NOT an EA for entering and exiting trades or setting my Inputs.

Should you come across such, plse let me know. (or anyone else for that matter)

Thanks.

ValeoFX

Post the ones that you were using and that are not working now so that I can check what has to be done n them

mladen:
ValeoFX Post the ones that you were using and that are not working now so that I can check what has to be done n them

Thank you so much Mladen.

The ones I found best were only in ex4-format so that is no use to you, but my back-ups I will attach here for you.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks again.

ValeoFX:
Thank you so much Mladen.

The ones I found best were only in ex4-format so that is no use to you, but my back-ups I will attach here for you.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks again.

ValeoFX

See what did the the "close all open and pending orders" do : it closed all as it should. I did not change anything in the code (using build 605 currently). Also, I am having this demo account on metatrader demo server

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX See what did the the "close all open and pending orders" do : it closed all as it should. I did not change anything in the code (using build 605 currently). Also, I am having this demo account on metatrader demo server

I don't have another 604 platform Mladen and thank goodness for that. Will have to test it on the newer version hopefully when it updates tomorrow.

Thanks for helping me out.

Hello Mladen,

First of all you have had enough om my problems with 604, so only look at this again tomorrow plse.

The cluster is still giving me the error reading of "unknown sub-window number in spite of the fact that I have taken the indicator off the template.

On compiling the Cluster, it gave me the same errors as before and yet your upgraded version of the plain "DTosc" compiles perfectly. Please just give this one the same hair treatment as the "driver".

Many thanks.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

First of all you have had enough om my problems with 604, so only look at this again tomorrow plse.

The cluster is still giving me the error reading of "unknown sub-window number in spite of the fact that I have taken the indicator off the template.

On compiling the Cluster, it gave me the same errors as before and yet your upgraded version of the plain "DTosc" compiles perfectly. Please just give this one the same hair treatment as the "driver".

Many thanks.

ValeoFX

Defaults setting for the window in that indicator is 4 (that is the version you posted). Set the DTosc_WIN5D parameter to 0 and it will be OK

As of those compilation errors : thos are not errors, thos are simple warnings. They are not going to prevent the indicator from running correctly

mladen:
ValeoFX

Defaults setting for the window in that indicator is 4 (that is the version you posted). Set the DTosc_WIN5D parameter to 0 and it will be OK

As of those compilation errors : those are not errors, those are simple warnings. They are not going to prevent the indicator from running correctly

I changed it to 1 so that it runs next to the DTosc and I get the "4" reading. Will now compile it on "0" to see, but as I sit here, the Memory climbed from <100,000K to 496,780 in under a minute upon opening with CPU 45 - 50.

I will now try to open the MetaEditor, but the platform is "frozen" as you can imagine - this is weird.

Will let you know what the outcome is.

ValeoFX:
I changed it to 1 so that it runs next to the DTosc and I get the "4" reading. Will now compile it on "0" to see, but as I sit here, the Memory climbed from <100,000K to 496,780 in under a minute upon opening with CPU 45 - 50.

I will now try to open the MetaEditor, but the platform is "frozen" as you can imagine - this is weird.

Will let you know what the outcome is.

ValeoFX

Start Teamviewer (you can download the quick support version from here : Free TeamViewer Download for Windows ) and send me the id and pass in a PM

Sent you an e-mail instead.

Thank you for the offer.

A very GOOD morning to you, Mladen.

My sincerest thanks for the help accorded me last night. Much appreciate you.

Successful day to you.

Reason: