Metatrader 5 problems

Hello good time
Dear Sir or Khan, Metatrader has 5 problems, it closes transactions incorrectly
I was going to risk free my trades when metatrader closed my trades at a loss. Please check and return my trades.
How can I give you the statement of my transactions so that you can check the hours, minutes and seconds of closing the transaction and at the same time see the candle that I was in profit?

Files:

You are forgetting the spread which is considerable in gold.

Open the New Order window to see how much is the difference from the bid to the ask price.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are forgetting the spread which is considerable in gold.

Open the New Order window to see how much is the difference from the bid to the ask price.

Dear, it has nothing to do with the spread. Look at the hour when the broker closes my transaction and look at the candlestick at the same time. Candlestick is at 17:10. Even if it is supposed to close at the lowest price, it will still be 2060.12, which is my buying point at 2058. It is 48

Sajad Fathi #:
when the broker closes my transaction

Broker did not close your transaction, and MetaQuotes is not a broker.

You used MetaQuotes-Demo server for trading, but this server is usually used to update Metatrader to new build and to test beta builds of Metatrader, and the trading accounts (demo or live/real) of the broker should be used for trading (and I am on 100% sure that you know about it).

And all the charts, the price on the charts, the trading accounts and the money to trade - all of them are related to the brokers only.
So, open demo account with the broker and use it; and ask the broker's support in case of some issue with them (and change the broker for your money in case of any issue).

Sajad Fathi #:

Dear, it has nothing to do with the spread. Look at the hour when the broker closes my transaction and look at the candlestick at the same time. Candlestick is at 17:10. Even if it is supposed to close at the lowest price, it will still be 2060.12, which is my buying point at 2058. It is 48

Candlestick are closed on Bid/Last prices only. If Ask is x points away at y price then y price is that you will never see on candlestick because candlestick is plotted only on either BID or last transacted price (Last price if available)

Reason: