4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 41

drunkpips:
pls how do i get this to show on my platform. even the rsi will not show also

drunkpips

All is OK with that indicator. If it is copied to correct folder, there is no problem at all that could cause it not to work. Here is a test using build 610 (as far as I know I think that mrtools is using build 604 but he will tell you more about it - anyway it should work on any build of metatrader, even build 509)

ok i got that to show on my chart but when the alert goes off it say 4tf bb stop are aligned .

Also, the arrow was not added. ( i know its a mtf indy and i understand their behaviour)

just help be correct the naming when the alert goes off and add the arrows.

TIA

drunkpips:
ok i got that to show on my chart but when the alert goes off it say 4tf bb stop are aligned .

Also, the arrow was not added. ( i know its a mtf indy and i understand their behaviour)

just help be correct the naming when the alert goes off and add the arrows.

TIA

This one will show "2X velocity" in the text of the aller

all the best

HI i have not seen a 4 timeframe Pivot indicator anywhere,,,interesting to see waddah attar pivot in 4 timeframe with alerts ....wht do u say?

privateer:
HI i have not seen a 4 timeframe Pivot indicator anywhere,,,interesting to see waddah attar pivot in 4 timeframe with alerts ....wht do u say?

privateer

I do not see how could a pivot be accommodated to this type of usage (unless its is a price to a pivot line relation and all the rest of pivots - supports and resistances - get ignored)

mladen:
privateer I do not see how could a pivot be accommodated to this type of usage (unless its is a price to a pivot line relation and all the rest of pivots - supports and resistances - get ignored)

Thats exactly what iam talking about ....would be greatful to you if u could create such an indi...

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Hi Mlanden and Mrtools

Thank you for your good work. Attached are some 4tf bar nonlag variants with arrows that would be good if were upgraded to work on the latest mt4 build.

Also is it possible to allow it to show arrows based on higher times.currently if i am on 1 min chart the max i can set the non lag is to 30mins.

4bars-mtf-_hull_average_2.mq4

4bars-mtf-adaptive_hull_variation.mq4

4bars-mtf-nlma_1.03.mq4

4bars-mtf-nonlagma_nrp.mq4

adaptive_hull_ema_variation_beta.mq4

Thank you once more.

avibe:
Hi Mlanden and Mrtools

Thank you for your good work. Attached are some 4tf bar nonlag variants with arrows that would be good if were upgraded to work on the latest mt4 build.

Also is it possible to allow it to show arrows based on higher times.currently if i am on 1 min chart the max i can set the non lag is to 30mins.

4bars-mtf-_hull_average_2.mq4

4bars-mtf-adaptive_hull_variation.mq4

4bars-mtf-nlma_1.03.mq4

4bars-mtf-nonlagma_nrp.mq4

adaptive_hull_ema_variation_beta.mq4

Thank you once more.

These 2 needed changes. The rest does not need to be changed (as far as I see - all those are just compiler warning which are not preventing indicator from working)

mladen:
This one will show "2X velocity" in the text of the aller all the best

the arrows were still not added

drunkpips:
the arrows were still not added

drunkpips

I think we had this conversation already. In order not to repeat myself, just a short answer. I really do not see any point in adding signals to 4 time frame indicator when they can change all the time as the higher time frames change their state. And arrows would be signals

Reason: