Elite indicators :) - page 662

mladen:
Sylvester

Here you go

Lines and alerts added. Levels can be adjusted using the parameters

Hello Mladen,

My settings are 8,15,34 and I changed the Levels to 90/10 with excellent results. Check when the indicator start changing colours long before it breaks the 90/10-levels for clues.

I added levels 80/20 for "control" purposes during my investigative period.

Trust someone finds these changes as effective as I did.

Kindest regards,

Average Directional Movement Index (mt4 built in version)

Hello Mladen,

Do you have in your repository the mt4 built in version of Average Directional Movement Index in histogram (color change when adx itself crosses a certain level). I don't plan to use di+ and di- crosses. Can it please have the built in prices (0-6) as in the built in indicator.

And also plotting an arrow when the certain level is crossed. Thanks in advance.

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Do you have in your repository the mt4 built in version of Average Directional Movement Index in histogram (color change when adx itself crosses a certain level). I don't plan to use di+ and di- crosses. Can it please have the built in prices (0-6) as in the built in indicator.

And also plotting an arrow when the certain level is crossed. Thanks in advance.

mandagozu81

Build in ADX is not an ADX (it actually has nothing in common with the one Welles Wilder invented). That is an old story that metaquotes never wanted to admit, so metatrader is probably the only trading platform in the world that does not have a correct ADX already built in. And the one that Welles Wilder invented can not use just one price (it is using 3 prices for calculation - without all three prices it is not an ADX any more)

This is the wso wro it was using a ma signal line changed it to a t3 signal line.

SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen

I picked a message from Forex TSD on my Facebook account regarding the RSX for DOUBLE MACD for Tradestation. No doubt you've tactfully wet the appetite of your faithful MT4 followers so could you please also provide us this a MT4 version. Also please incorporate the vertical lines for LEVELS crossing (70 & 30 crosses) and the standard message alerts package. The regular version (RSX for MACD) is very, very impressive so it would interesting to observe how the RSX for 2xMACD compares.

Thanks and have a great day!! TGIF

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

This is the rsx of double macd indicator for metatrader 4 (with alerts and vertical lines already incorporated); Levels are adjustable. Happy trading week

Rsi adaptive of macd

This is an adaptive rsi of macd instead of raw price.

Adaptive rsi makes it more responsive to sudden price changes. To avoid that such an rsi is "nervous" additional custom smoothing is added to the result. At a first glance the results are looking acceptable for normal trading

mladen

Do you have any insite as to the precautions that we should take PRIOR to the loading of the NEW MT4 platform, the rumors don't sound good.

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

Do you have any insite as to the precautions that we should take PRIOR to the loading of the NEW MT4 platform, the rumors don't sound good.

Thanks

Ray

Ray

By all means copy your current metatrader to another place (and I mean copy all - copy the whole metatader folder - including the history files). After that we shall have to find out how to prevent updates. Judging from what I had to do when the beta started it will mean deleting some file at some specific locations, but we shall see when the updates becomes live

Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add wicks to this indicator for me.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Files:

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add wicks to this indicator for me.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX

Here is a version that draws candles instead of bars. If you set the wick width equal to body width then you are going to get the usual bars version

Happy trading

Reason: