Elite indicators :) - page 397

Interpolation of "Sto_CCI_Rsi_2.01"

Hello Mladen,

I need to use your "Sto_CCI_Rsi_2.01" indicator from post 4102 in a higher timeframe, but I can`t find a possibility to set the interpolation on off. Maybe I misunderstand your comment and my english is to bad. Can you help please?

Thank you

patona

patona

There is no place where it can be interpolated. That version is either working in current time frame or it is combining 2 time frames and in that case it is showing bars (which are always assigned values of 1 - so there is nothing to interpolate since the value are fixed values or empty)

So that version is specific in that part : it is not a classical multi time frame (as I said in the original post) and it does not show a higher time frame when you enter some higher time frame in the time frame field but it shows a combination of a current and a chosen higher time frame as signals. Maybe what confused you is the picture : on that picture the upper 2 are version 2 and only the lowest is version 2.01

regards

Mladen

patona:
Hello Mladen,

I need to use your "Sto_CCI_Rsi_2.01" indicator from post 4102 in a higher timeframe, but I can`t find a possibility to set the interpolation on off. Maybe I misunderstand your comment and my english is to bad. Can you help please?

Thank you

patona

San

Here you go It is rearranged (to make it a bit more "visually clean"), rewritten and some options added. As usual, if you set the smooth parameter to less than or equal to 1, it is not smoothing. Default smoothing is a mild 5 period smoothing

PS: one error was corrected - CAD color was always black regardless of your setting in parameters and NZD color was overwritten by CAD color. It si corrected in the 3.01 version (left the 3 version too for comparison reasons) That is the only change in code - all the rest is the same

regards

Mladen

Snowski:
This indicator was shared publicly (on another forum).

Kind request to add (jurik) smoothing algorithm to this Correlation indicator. I guess we have to be careful not to induce too much lag tho.

Interesting features to watch: see screenshot. Watch EURUSD on USD weakness and vice versa, especially around the 0 line crossings.

Thanks in advance!

San.

mladen:
San

Here you go

It is rearranged (to make it a bit more "visually clean"), rewritten and some options added. As usual, if you set the smooth parameter to less than or equal to 1, it is not smoothing. Default smoothing is a mild 5 period smoothing

PS: one error was corrected - CAD color was always black regardless of your setting in parameters and NZD color was overwritten by CAD color. It si corrected in the 3.01 version (left the 3 version too for comparison reasons) That is the only change in code - all the rest is the same

regards

Mladen

Wow, impressive. I tried and fumbled...code was not clear (and really not efficiently written). So again, I receive more than I wished for...wow.

Thanks again, truly much appreciated.

San.

This is normalized deviation channel its mtf with alerts and arrows when the ma crosses the deviation and also when the deviation leaves towards the middle of the channel.

Kind of experiment that seems to work well so far, its a normalized jurik Rbci mtf with alerts, the Rbci was optimized for 1 hour and 4 hour eurusd.

ps) those who downloaded the file here reccommend you download this -1 version the earlier version has a minor bug that may affect the multi coloring and one of these days i will quit forgetting this piece of code. Left the older version up here so the error can be seen .

Hi mladen,

Thanks again for the smoothing...nice!

Did a little tweaking, I added a histogram showing the difference between the EUR and USD (if you recall, I love delta's ).

It's a work in progress and currently only setup for EUR and USD, but I can change it later to show other pairs as well. With the buffer limitation, I do think it's best to only show one basket versus the other (also easier on the eye perhaps).

Anyway, here's the result. Quite interesting. I marked four crossovers, see lines.

I do wish to get the indicator lines 'in front' of the histogram however. Can that be accomplished?

And would love to hear everyone's feedback, perhaps we can improve it even more.

Cheers, have a great weekend,

San.

DayImpulse

MrTools,

Here is a screen-print of the DayImpulse (I renamed it ) for today. I marked the only areas where this indicator gave us an alert and obviously shows discrepancies.

Could we get it to only show cross-over signals plse? I wish to test it with this function as I seem to "feel" that it has great potential.

Pleasant weekend to all.

Files:

Nice one, thanks mladen.

And oh darn, that's what I did as well: swap the buffers, and move the "histogram buffers" to 0 and 1. Did not work for me somehow.

Will have to study some more.

Edit: AHA! I see it now:

for (i = 2; i<4; i++, y+=ystep)

Nice...I messed up there...

Cheers, San.

It was not just that Anyway. just noticed that the number of bars needed to be updated (when collecting from symbols different that the current one)is not correctly returned (it causes less bars to be calculated than it is necessary and corrected it. Posted the corrected version at the original post (to keep them together). It seems that I should take some rest

A pleasant weekend to all

Snowski:
Nice one, thanks mladen.

And oh darn, that's what I did as well: swap the buffers, and move the "histogram buffers" to 0 and 1. Did not work for me somehow.

Will have to study some more.

Cheers, San.
Reason: