Elite indicators :) - page 396

goreboy
goreboy  

TDI-RSX Smoothed and Alerts+lines

mladen:
spotforex

I like the idea :):)

And in order to cover all bases, here it is in 2 flavors : the regular smoothed (built in metatrader moving average used for internal smoothing that is done in indicator calculation) and a Jurik smoothed used instead.

Here is the comparison of the 3 : upper is rsx based jurik smoothed, middle is rsx based regular smoothed and the lower is the original TDI itself. As expected, the jurik smoothed is probably the fastest (taking into account that some false alerts are eliminated with the rsx versions), but let us test it more thoroughly
PS: since rsx is already smoothed, RsxPriceLinePeriod parameter can be set to 1 (one) in both versions to get minimal lag

regards

Mladen

Mladen

Is it possible to add bullish and bearish divergence lines to the attached indicator that I beleive that you wrote?

Many thankstdi_rsx_based_-_smoothed_amp_alertslines2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Pearson coefficient with probable error bands ...

This is a Pearson coefficient with probable error bands indicator ...

Here are 2 examples of EURUSD to USDCHF correlation both with CorrLag set to 0 (so "USDCHF" has to be entered in CorrSymbol field)

Files:
TepeFinans
TepeFinans  

Relative Vigor Index _ Divergence

Hi Mladen

Relative Vigor Index

Divergence

???

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

pakeha

Here you go Works in mtf too, so it is covered in all cases now (here is an example of mtf divergence)

regards

Mladen

pakeha:
Mladen

Is it possible to add bullish and bearish divergence lines to the attached indicator that I beleive that you wrote?

Many thankstdi_rsx_based_-_smoothed_amp_alertslines2.mq4
goreboy
goreboy  

TDI-RSX Smoothed and Alerts+lines

mladen:
pakeha

Here you go

Works in mtf too, so it is covered in all cases now (here is an example of mtf divergence)

regards

Mladen

Thank you so much. The value you provide is immense.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

TepeFinans

Here you go

I would just like to explain why "generic" in name : I did not use the "default" indicator that is provided by metatrader but am using a version that allows different period of values and signals smoothing. Smoothing used both for values and signal is the triangular moving average (the "regular" triangular moving average not the centered one, so there is no recalculation whatsoever) and is set by default to be the same as the built in indicator but also allows you to experiment with different smoothing lengths.

Attaching a simple indicator as well as a version with mtf, alerts and divergence lines too. Attaching the "simple version in order to let that version be simply comparable to the default built in indicator. Also, when looking for divergences, it might be a good idea to turn rvi smoothing of (set the smooth period to 1) since that way the "raw rvi" value lag is minimal and that way peek identification is much more precise than in the smoothed mode, but be aware that it is a "raw rvi" then and not rvi (here is a comparison of a regular rvi (upper) and "raw rvi" (lower) divergences - as it is visible the raw is doing the job more precise when divergence is concerned and this way the "generic" version becomes a bit more useful

regards

Mladen

TepeFinans:
Hi Mladen

Relative Vigor Index

Divergence

???
TepeFinans
TepeFinans  

Hi Mladen

Thanks

mladen:
TepeFinans

Here you go

I would just like to explain why "generic" in name : I did not use the "default" indicator that is provided by metatrader but am using a version that allows different period of values and signals smoothing. Smoothing used both for values and signal is the triangular moving average (the "regular" triangular moving average not the centered one, so there is no recalculation whatsoever) and is set by default to be the same as the built in indicator but also allows you to experiment with different smoothing lengths.

Attaching a simple indicator as well as a version with mtf, alerts and divergence lines too. Attaching the "simple version in order to let that version be simply comparable to the default built in indicator. Also, when looking for divergences, it might be a good idea to turn rvi smoothing of (set the smooth period to 1) since that way the "raw rvi" value lag is minimal and that way peek identification is much more precise than in the smoothed mode, but be aware that it is a "raw rvi" then and not rvi (here is a comparison of a regular rvi (upper) and "raw rvi" (lower) divergences - as it is visible the raw is doing the job more precise when divergence is concerned and this way the "generic" version becomes a bit more useful

regards

Mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

QQE advanced

This is an attempt to make an already useful indicator a bit more useful

Things added to QQE : possibility to choose and smooth (filter) price before being used in calculation and possibility to use other than the built in metatrader rsi. Built in metatrader rsi differs from a original Welles Wilder's rsi and I decided to set the default rsi type used in QQE calculation Wilder's rsi for more than one reason. As usual, rsi methods can be

0 - "regular" rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cuttler rsi

Also, even a very mild price pre-smoothing is giving rather interesting results : here is a comparison of a "regulr" QQE with a advanced QQE with Wilder's 3 period pre-smoothed (MaPeriodset to 3) rsi used in calculation

or same settings 1 hour indicator on a 15 minute chart (now days when people were looking for swings it seems that a look at something like this might have helped to avoid some mistakes)

Files:
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Mladen, Kind request

dear Mladen,

Would mind converting the qqe indicator into colored bar ! As previous one.C

Thank you in advance

Yours,

khaliddxd

camisa
camisa  
mladen:
TepeFinans

Here you go

regards

Mladen

arrows, please? (same for Mladen's new QQE please)