MACD indicator - page 142

metal30:
must be something else then, froze in todays action on 9 pairs 2000 bars, thanks

Seems that we are talking about different indicator - I was talking about "macd on chart" and then you attached the "all macd" to your post

But even the one that you posted should not cause troubles (it calculates only 2 bars 99.999% of the time)

I have no problem

metal30:
must be something else then, froze in todays action on 9 pairs 2000 bars, thanks
Which indicator exactly?

whisperer:
Which indicator exactly?

Hello mladen,

I would like to ask you for a favor.

Would it be possible to make a histogram out of this indicator.

I don't have the mq4 file but I hope that you might got it.

I posted  a picture. Not very got but should bring my point across.

Thx D.

Files:

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

I would like to ask you for a favor.

Would it be possible to make a histogram out of this indicator.

I don't have the mq4 file but I hope that you might got it.

I posted  a picture. Not very got but should bring my point across.

Thx D.

D.

If it was a "simple" histogram (the fixed values histogram(, the they would overlap each other and in 50% of cases the state of one would not be visible at all

mladen:

D.

If it was a "simple" histogram (the fixed values histogram(, the they would overlap each other and in 50% of cases the state of one would not be visible at all

Hey,

in the case of the overlapping that would be the color change to solid color whatever. If there on different sides the color should be neutral.

Is this still possible?

Thx

D. 

Desatar:

Hey,

in the case of the overlapping that would be the color change to solid color whatever. If there on different sides the color should be neutral.

Is this still possible?

Thx

D. 

Unfortunately it is not possible : metatrader is not like some graphical programs that can do the color mixing and combining. The value that is on top is the only visible (of course I am talking about histograms not objects now, since metatrader does combine the object colors but that does not have anything with the way how histogram is handled)

mladen:
Unfortunately it is not possible : metatrader is not like some graphical programs that can do the color mixing and combining. The value that is on top is the only visible (of course I am talking about histograms not objects now, since metatrader does combine the object colors but that does not have anything with the way how histogram is handled)

Well, it was a try.

Thx for the answer.

D. 

Upgraded macd with standard deviations posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page67

MACD with deviation bands (metatrader 5 version) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page31

Reason: