Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 61

Here is this version of price zone that uses dynamic zones for a price zone (it works on a completely different principle as it is obvious) : dynamic_price_zone_2.mq4 . The vallue of the average (the slope colored line) value is exactly the same for both

mladen:
Here is this version of price zone that uses dynamic zones for a price zone (it works on a completely different principle as it is obvious) : dynamic_price_zone_2.mq4 . The vallue of the average (the slope colored line) value is exactly the same for both

Thanks Mladen Yes, it looks different. A little wild but interesting.

I played with the setting "DzLookBackBars". What do you think?

Is there any way to improve it? In the settings I found "Interpolation" but it does not seem to work.

Files:

Gfuchs:
Thanks Mladen Yes, it looks different. A little wild but interesting.

I played with the setting "DzLookBackBars". What do you think?

Is there any way to improve it? In the settings I found "Interpolation" but it does not seem to work.

Gfuchs

Interpolation works only in multi time frame mode (set it to higher time frame and then set the interpolation on and off - then you will see exactly what does it do). Upper is interpolated lower is that same indicator (1 hour time frame on a 15 minute chart) without interpolation

Files:
dz_pz_1.gif  78 kb
dz_pz_2.gif  78 kb

Thanks, just tried it and it works correctly.

Gfuchs:
Thanks, just tried it and it works correctly.

Hi Mladen, just found your new StepMa Averages.

Would it make sense to have a Dynamic Zones version of that?

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, just found your new StepMa Averages. Would it make sense to have a Dynamic Zones version of that?

Gfuchs

That indicator also tends to have values that are repeating itself for a long time and it makes it less suitable for dynamic zones (you will get same values for upper and lower zones after some time of repeating the same values). In my opinion, better to use it as is : as an estimation of trend change on color change - it seems to be useful for that

mladen:
Gfuchs That indicator also tends to have values that are repeating itself for a long time and it makes it less suitable for dynamic zones (you will get same values for upper and lower zones after some time of repeating the same values). In my opinion, better to use it as is : as an estimation of trend change on color change - it seems to be useful for that

Ok, thanks Mladen. Is there any guideline for non-coders to see if an indicator has values that repeat itself for a long time? Just to prevent further requests for the wrong indicators.

Gfuchs:
Ok, thanks Mladen. Is there any guideline for non-coders to see if an indicator has values that repeat itself for a long time? Just to prevent further requests for the wrong indicators.

Gfuchs

It is simple : look for periods of horizontal lines in values of the indicator itself

Greetings Mladen

if time allows, could you please code a Dynamic Zone of Multi pass averages (in the main chart) ?

multi_pass_averages.mq4

-Moving Average Line with 2 colors (if possible change the color before crossing the highest and lowest lines of the dynamic zone), smooth line if possible and add a digital filter function with settings like we have it in the Multi pass moving average filter.

multi_pass_moving_average_filter.mq4

...and is there a way to make this indicator specialized for M15 and or H1 timeframe?

Help is greatly appreciated as always!

Gfuchs:
Greetings Mladen

if time allows, could you please code a Dynamic Zone of Multi pass averages (in the main chart) ?

multi_pass_averages.mq4

-Moving Average Line with 2 colors (if possible change the color before crossing the highest and lowest lines of the dynamic zone), smooth line if possible and add a digital filter function with settings like we have it in the Multi pass moving average filter.

multi_pass_moving_average_filter.mq4

...and is there a way to make this indicator specialized for M15 and or H1 timeframe?

Help is greatly appreciated as always!

Gfuchs

Here is a dynamic zones multi pass averages indicator : dynamic_zones_multi_pass_averages.mq4

Reason: