Elite indicators :) - page 390

Mladen

Hello . I saw here the indicator it gives visual signals you can make signals also on mail. Thanks

Files:
signal_.mq4  6 kb

rsa77

Here it is

You will have to try it out in run-time. I tested it in visual back-test and it seems to be working OK (needed to test it since almost everything is rewritten except the way how daily open is looked for - did not check that code so you will need to test it in run-time to assure that everything is OK) I tried to make it alert once per bar (the nature of it is like that - it can repeat itself on a next bar because the state of it can change quite a few times from buy to sell and/or viceversa during one bar - especially at a start of an hour it can change quite a couple of times)

Anyway, I did not change the logic of it in order not to alter the signals you are looking after (to keep the signals the same as in the previous version)

regards

Mladen

rsa77:
Hello . I saw here the indicator it gives visual signals you can make signals also on mail. Thanks
Files:
signal_1.mq4  6 kb

Mr. Mladen

Thanks big you as always at height

Posted this a few minutes ago but noticed i was getting journal errors, anyway should be fixed now its Super trend using Mladen's cci study but using jurik smoothing and atr normalized on jurik,still mtf and alerts on color change. On the chart picture both using 21 period cci one being chart timeframe(1 hr) the other 4 hour. My apologies to you who downloaded it before!

ps) now got alerts

Laguerre filter 2 ...

And to complete the Laguerre family improvements ...

Same thing done at Laguerre RSI done at Laguerre filter too. Added possibility to choose the speed (which roughly corresponds to which stage of the filter calculation has most weight - the bigger the "speed" the more weight is given to fastest "stage"). "Speed" is in 0-6 range (6 being the fastest)

As an example of how that "speed" factor can be used, here is an example with 2 Laguerre filters : blue is the regular 0.5 gamma, speed 2 filter and red is the same 0.5 gamma, but speed 6 filter. I have been trying to reproduce this with just gamma change and could not do that (it seems that it is impossible to reproduce this kind of crosses and correlation just with gamma parameter changes) , so it seems that introducing "speed" into Laguerre filter has sense after all

mladen:
These are Laguerre rsi with Laguerre filter (originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022/page6 ), a bit improved ...

Improvement (at least I hope that it is an improvement, from visual tests it seems to add value to existing indicator) consists of a bit faster Laguerre filter. But a bit of explanation : Laguerre filter is calculated in 4 "stages" and then those stages are added up in a 1,2,2,1 ratio in order to get a filter. That works OK as far as "raw" signal (price) is concerned and it needs filtering. But if the signal is already filtered, then different approach is possible : the fastest "stage" can be given the greatest weight (since it is already smoothed and filtered out by some other smoothing process) and that way it can be faster. For that purpose I introduced "speeds". "Speeds" are ranked from 0 (slowest smoothing - sma) to 6 (fastest) and that speed can be changed without changing gamma parameter (even more, with gamma change, peaks "move" can not be achieved - "speed" is effectively moving peaks to proper places without repainting. With "speed" 6 you will notice much less lag on peaks).

Here is a comparison of a "regular" 1,2,2,1 signal line (speed 2 so not the slowest, upper) and fastest (speed 6, lower) Even with naked eye the difference in signal line position is visible (difference in peaks is up to 2 bars in some cases with default settings - it might give a bit clearer picture what is going on. In this example only signal line "speed" is changed. So, as a conclusion of all said above, I recommend using that "faster modes" on signal line.)

Hi Mr Mladen

is it possible to make this steppy.

Thx

Hi

Flytox

Can you, please, elaborate the idea a bit more? This way I do not understand what kind of steps do you refer to

Mladen

Flytox:
Hi Mr Mladen

is it possible to make this steppy.

Thx

Hi

May be something as you did to your step stochastic and mainly on the filter part.

While trying some things (the main problem so far is that any stepping I am trying out is adding lag, and I would like to avoid that as much as possible - here is a comparison of a regular one and one version of "stepped" one :

In the mean time here is how the original performed on 15 EURUSD chart (only deviation from default parameters is speed 6 for filter) As I did before, loosing trades are marked with red lines and signals from "no trade zone" are ignored

So, if I find some acceptable solution (with reduced lag as compared to original), will post it here

Flytox:
May be something as you did to your step stochastic and mainly on the filter part.

Thanks Mr Mladen

it already works very well as it is. Your loosing trade would have been ignored if the zone was a little bit wider (.3; .7). May be a double smoothed thing on the filter would help a bit. Just a guess. But as isaid it's already a very good one. Thanks.

Reason: