Elite indicators :) - page 393

Found this for NinjaTrader, and it seems as a not so bad idea, so here is metatrader version

It is calculating trends and entry points from 4 different period Hull moving averages. I think that no parameter needs additional explanation (I guess that ValeoFX will be glad that there is an arrow displacement already in this one). You can experiment with different periods and prices, what I used is the default settings found at big mikes ninja trader forum

Files:
hull_quad.gif  25 kb
hull_quad.mq4  6 kb

Many thanks MrTools,

Btw PS 1.73 is doing very well (slowly but surely). Thanks again

Linear regression ...

This is a kind of "all about liner regression" indicator.

It is shoving linear regression value (sometimes wrongly called LSMA), linear regression line (and a projection of liner regression line into the "future"), linear regression channel (projected too) and can color the linear regression value based on the slope of the linear regression line.

Visibility of linear regression line, channel and projection can be chosen with parameters (for projections just set the projection length to 0 to turn it off). By default a close-close is used for channel (that is the way how metatrader built in liner regression channel works) but you can use a high-low channel too. Coloring of the linear regression line is by default using linear regression line slope but you can choose to color according to linear regression value slope (slope of the main indicator) or you can turn it off altogether

I think it covers most of what linear regression is used for now

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
Found this for NinjaTrader, and it seems as a not so bad idea, so here is metatrader version

It is calculating trends and entry points from 4 different period Hull moving averages. I think that no parameter needs additional explanation (I guess that ValeoFX will be glad that there is an arrow displacement already in this one). You can experiment with different periods and prices, what I used is the default settings found at big mikes ninja trader forum

========================

Good morning Squire,

Appreciate the comment.

Best wishes.

New Elite section indicator: MultiPass SSL fast-nrp

HI Everyone,

I am trying to find the MultiPass SSL fast-nrp indicator to download for Elite Section members, but I can't find the download link anywhere... could someone please post the link or the indicator here so I can download it.

I'm going crazy trying to find it.

many thanks

Ryan

Hi Kermit,

All the links to simple elite section indicators are here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

and all new indicators/EAs for both elite sections are here (with links too):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178674

This indicator to download:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

MultiPass SSL fast > candle colours?

Thanks Newdigital for the info. Very helpful.

Earlier Mr Tools posted the MultiPass SSL fast indicator that you posted a little earlier has the line but also the screenshot shows coloured candles... but the indicator doesn't do this?

Is there another indicator that is used on the this chart that shows the candle colours on that chart?

I'd really like to use it.. thanks

mladen:
It is a digital filter based on sync() function. In short sync is defined as sync(n) = sin(n*Pi)/(n*Pi) and is, as it is obvious, using a syne wave like shaped coefficients for filtering - smoothing.

sorry for not reading your whole text but my math is very rudimentary: does it repaint/recalculate etc?

same question for linear regression.mq4

camisa

Linear regression does not recalculate in any way/mode (projection is a simple linear extrapolation of the current linear regression line and it is a case of "what if" - "what if the linear regression line stays the same as current..." and is meant to give a bit better feel of the current linear regression trend)

In the low pass filter if you set the Causalparameter to true, there will be no recalculation. If the causal is set to false, then it is centered and then it recalculates

regards

Mladen

camisa:
sorry for not reading your whole text but my math is very rudimentary: does it repaint/recalculate etc? same question for linear regression.mq4

i

Kermit:
Thanks Newdigital for the info. Very helpful.

Earlier Mr Tools posted the MultiPass SSL fast indicator that you posted a little earlier has the line but also the screenshot shows coloured candles... but the indicator doesn't do this?

Is there another indicator that is used on the this chart that shows the candle colours on that chart?

I'd really like to use it.. thanks

Hi Kermit,

The first link Newdigital provided go there and go to the second page the indicator is Ttm Bars it is there also it needs Ssa of price it is in the same area a little before the Ttm Bars, and the Ssa of price needs the Ssa dll library file its there to. Last but not least the Ssa recalculates so please be careful using it,also if you are looking for excellent bar indicator Mladen made a macd bar indicator doesn't recalculate or repaint its a few pages back..

Reason: