Indicators with alerts/signal - page 306

Ok retraced my steps realized what i did wrong uploaded wrong versions, sorry about that, these i'm uploading are alerting.

Tested and working perfectly. Awesome! You are my new hero MrTools! Thanks a ton!

Swiss army modification

can you code a modification to swiss army ea, basically i need a system that can:

- Set and modify SL, TP, pending order

- Execution price = ask

- Allow 2 or more pending order

- Alarm whenever SL or TP is touched

- EA work only when there's open order

so if i opened a buy order, it auto set sl and tp AND also set pending order at whatever price i want (usually SL).

basically i want to use this with darkonix system

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180666

- Entry: Retracement if it is on the first 16 bar

- SL: 20 TP:20

- pending order 4x original lot on SL, same order as the 1st, same TP/SL

- usually i put 2 pending order

- risk: 20% of equity

- if ssl fastbar changed i adjust the pending order

i desperately need this EA i'm so tired of manually setting the pending and adjusting the spread on order, setting alarm, can u pls help me, i actually got a good result in this system ($200 to $1000ish now) but i also add BB to the chart to help me decide entry, i avoid high volatility and search for a crowded pattern on lower or high BB, with discipline this is actually very profitable

Ok One More Request

Hey Mrtools...or anyone for that matter....here is an indicator I really like. The only problem is there is no option to alert on current bar. It only alerts on close of the bar. Any chance of getting an option to have it alert on the current bar if there is a cross? That would be great! Thanks for any help!

Files:
macross.mq4  7 kb

CarsonS9:
Hey Mrtools...or anyone for that matter....here is an indicator I really like. The only problem is there is no option to alert on current bar. It only alerts on close of the bar. Any chance of getting an option to have it alert on the current bar if there is a cross? That would be great! Thanks for any help!

Here you go!

Thanks again Mrtools! Seriously....you rock! I really really really appreciate your work. If I ever figure forex out I will pay you back!

Just asking!!!!

mrtools:
Ok retraced my steps realized what i did wrong uploaded wrong versions, sorry about that, these i'm uploading are alerting.

Dear MRTOOLS

I wonder if it is possible,to transform any of currency strenght indicators

in anew indicator to show something like in the 2 attachements.

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

which software?

hello,

thank for the answer but i still don't know how to do it, i m (profitably) trading forex for 3years now but i m totally lost when it comes to coding.

and can you wrote a script that place pending order on high/low of the previous candle with stop at the low/high and MM? i joint scripts that i m using, it must be easy to modify.

it would really simplify my strategy...

dansmol:
Dear MRTOOLS

I wonder if it is possible,to transform any of currency strenght indicators

in anew indicator to show something like in the 2 attachements.

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Dan

I think so, let me look into it some more and will see what i can do.

Reason: