Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 587

Hey mladen

can i get triggerlines, awesome, and PSAR MTF?

ameets1972:
Hey mladen can i get triggerlines, awesome, and PSAR MTF?

You have all those made as multi time frame already (and all of them are already posted at this thread). Just press the clip tool at the thread top or bottom and you will get all the attachments of this thread - all those files you are looking for are listed in the attachments list

Btw: "triggerlines" are hull moving average (search for multi time frame hull). Multi time frame PSAR you can find at the first post of this thread

Hi,

Could somebody combine theese two indicators into one ?

Actually both are MTF, and are Triple Moving Averages, but the first one changes colours at trend change.

I'd like to have the second indicator with the bands, but the central line (white dotted) to change the colour.

Many thanks in adavnce.

Files:

mrtools:
FXSwissTrader, there is a 4 timeframe fractal indicator posting it here maybe you can use.

Thank you very much Mr. Tools. I will test it out.

I found a different MTF fractal that I would like to work with. I need to have an alarm added though and some other feature rewritten. Seems like there is an option for an alert but it doesn't work. There is also an option to turn off/on a display period but it doesn't work either. Can I please have this feature corrected?

I would like to request the alarm be corrected as well. I would like to receive a pop up alert when PA breaks a fractal, and closes by 5 pips above/below whatever fractal it is breaking. Hope that makes sense. I think it would be best to use bid price. I would like the pop up alert to display what pair and what TF fractal is being broken. Price must close below/above the fractal by 5 pips. I hope this is understandable.

Is it also possible to make sure the indi is not cpu heavy if one uses it on multiple charts? Also check to make sure the refresh rate is working as well.

I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

fractal_mtf_sr.mq4

Files:

Dear mrtools,

Need a quick help on the parameters.

There are 2 alerts parameter on the:

Stochastic divergence_mtf+alerts.mq4

alertsOn and divergenceAlert

tested out and Googled:

Indicators with alerts/signal

but doesn't give any clue.

And there is this alert "Stochastic Up/Down" display, something to do with the Stoc's line slope? can it be disable?

The alertsOnCurrent -> meaning signal based on closed bar?

Thank you for helping,

pastecopy:
Dear mrtools,

Could you please let me know the difference? Googled:

And there is this alert "Stochastic Up/Down" display, something to do with the Stoc's line slope? can it be disable?

Thank you for helping,

pastecopy

alertsOn is the "main switch" : if you set it to tru, the indicator will alert depending on the rest of the parameters, if you set it to false no alerts will be alerted. divergenceAlert does the same thing (a "main switch") but for the divergences

pastecopy:
Dear mrtools,

tested out and Googled:

Thank you for helping,

The regular alerts are for stochastic crossing it's signal line. Like Mladen said if you leave alertsOn = false then the up down alerts display will be disabled.

Hi, a question! Is there a way, a indicator from a smaller timeframe to display in a higher timeframe? For example the stochastic

from 1 min chart to display in the 5 min chart? thx!

hi dear mladen and mr tools

i need an indicator that draw some horizontal line in m30 chart

( this lines are high and low of last closed monthly , weekly and daily candle in three colors )

its kind of you if create this indicator .

thank yo so much

Reason: