Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 587

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
oyebimpe:
Please,help me do it. Thanks

oyebimpe

That indicator is repainting (recalculating). Adding multi time frame recalculation will just make it recalculate even more

Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin
Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin  
mladen:
oyebimpe That indicator is repainting (recalculating). Adding multi time frame recalculation will just make it recalculate even more

Thanks for your reply, i know it repainting but it stop repating after the close bar of the last arrow till opposit arrow appears.

koplak
koplak  
mladen:
koplak Stochastic and rsi are having different calculation - logic of one can not be applied into another

Sorry Mladen....

It just misunderstand, I mean I wanted to look like that indicator but it's stochastic founded

Thanks in advance

koplak

Kelch Monteiro
Kelch Monteiro  
mrtools:
Hi Kelch, Made these.

many thanks mrtools!!

gbemi1 AJAYI
gbemi1 AJAYI  
oyebimpe:
Please, kindly help make this indicator an MTF. I want it to have two mtf setting in its input and each timeframe with it own settings. So that i can see two timefram at a time with separate settings for each timeframe. Thanks, God bless you.

Please, us do it.

I downloaded it and it look promising on chart and i also like it because it didn't repaint after last arrow appear on chart.

blueeagle
blueeagle  
Pippt:

while heavy bomber xpMA went through like ten versions, light xpMA_v2SATL wasn't updated since the last century

make sure files in right place under right name

Hi mladen,

Was there already a histo version of xpMA_v2SATLm indicator? If no, can you make one please.

Thanks,

Paul

secretcode
secretcode  
mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, Changed the arrows to when the line cross and added mtf.

Dear Mrtools

Arrow of indicator mix with the 'price bar on chart' ! Can it be fix ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

William Snyder
William Snyder  
secretcode:
Dear Mrtools

Arrow of indicator mix with the 'price bar on chart' ! Can it be fix ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Hi Secretcode,

In your settings if you change the arrowsUpperGap and arrowsLowerGap to something like 1 will give you more gap between the price bars and the arrows or the larger that number the larger the gap between the price action and the arrows.

secretcode
secretcode  
mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, In your settings if you change the arrowsUpperGap and arrowsLowerGap to something like 1 will give you more gap between the price bars and the arrows or the larger that number the larger the gap between the price action and the arrows.

Thank you very much Mrtools for kind reply

Best Regards,

secretcode

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MLaden &mrTools,

Could you instead of drawing lines add arrows in place of the signals and could you add alert sound with pop-up.

Indi is attached.

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

Files: