Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 580

pastecopy:
Attached are the version 3.0 and 4.0. I think the v4.0 n v3.0 are similar to the v2.0?.

Hello Pastecopy,

Have you tried this one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page58 it is using divergence as well and is is mtf.

Dear Mladen or mrtools,

Could you help me something to make similar this CCI indicator in MTF version with alert added ? email alert notification based on color changes as I really need that such indi.

Moreover I have tested this indi was rather repaint. So is it possible to make of this cci indicator pre filtered uses "NonLag ma nrp & mtf + alerts Mladen" indi below?. I thought it would be interesting indi, please let me know.

My infinite Thanks in advance and Best Regards

Koplak

koplak:
Dear Mladen or mrtools,

Could you help me something to make similar this CCI indicator in MTF version with alert added ? email alert notification based on color changes as I really need that such indi.

Moreover I have tested this indi was rather repaint. So is it possible to make of this cci indicator pre filtered uses "NonLag ma nrp & mtf + alerts Mladen" indi below?. I thought it would be interesting indi, please let me know.

My infinite Thanks in advance and Best Regards

Koplak

koplak

Which indicator repaints?

Judging from the code, neither of the two indicators repaints

mladen:
koplak

Which indicator repaints?

Judging from the code, neither of the two indicators repaints

Hello Mladen,

I believe there is nothing wrong with the code, maybe I just was not appropriate to use the word "repaint"

I tried it such rapid color changes, wish you can make more smooth the indi filtered as I said in the previous post.

Many Thanks you for quick response and all your help

Best Regards,

Koplak

koplak:
Hello Mladen,

I believe there is nothing wrong with the code, maybe I just was not appropriate to use the word "repaint"

I tried it such rapid color changes, wish you can make more smooth the indi filtered as I said in the previous post.

Many Thanks you for quick response and all your help

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

Here is a CCI version with a non lag ma filter added. Here is an example of a CCI with 15 period non lag ma applied to prices before they are used in calculation. If you wish to turn the filtering off, set the NonLagMaFilterPeriod to < 3

mladen:
Koplak Here is a CCI version with a non lag ma filter added. Here is an example of a CCI with 15 period non lag ma applied to prices before they are used in calculation. If you wish to turn the filtering off, set the NonLagMaFilterPeriod to < 3

Woow...! Mladen....amazing!!! super quickly how you have done

I've directly to load the indi indeed precisely as I wanted, excelent...thanks again, you are the best !!!

much appreciate for your great job

Best Regards,

Koplak

mrtools:
Hello Pastecopy, Have you tried this one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page58 it is using divergence as well and is is mtf.

Wow! The available functions are better than what I had posted. Thank you .

Thank you again.

Is there a possibility of making this DOUBLE INSIDE BAR indicator MTF as well as to show arrows indicating Bullish Inside Bar be from the bottom while the arrows indicating Bearish Inside Bar be from the top.

double_inside_bar.mq4

Files:

I love this simple Mikko Candle MTF indicator

it works w/ no glitches on any tf I give it.

►Can alert features (audible and or pop-up) be added?

To trigger when the Hi / Lo's are being 'pushed'.

here is the MQ4 that draws the Candle and a chart sample to view

thank you

mikko_mtf_candle.mq4

well... here an image screen shot showing the Mikko MTF Candle indicator:

G.

Files:

goldenequity:
I love this simple Mikko Candle MTF indicator

it works w/ no glitches on any tf I give it.

►Can alert features (audible and or pop-up) be added?

To trigger when the Hi / Lo's are being 'pushed'.

here is the MQ4 that draws the Candle and a chart sample to view

thank you

mikko_mtf_candle.mq4

well... here an image screen shot showing the Mikko MTF Candle indicator:

G.

Goldenequity, added the alerts.

Reason: