Indicators with alerts/signal - page 976

SSL:
Hi mladen,

Greetings!

I have been noticing an issue with the indicator alerts for quite sometime now... ... ...

Best Regards,

Mony

Hi mladen, mrtools,

please help address the issue.... Thank you

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page650

SSL:
Hi mladen,

Greetings!

I have been noticing an issue with the indicator alerts for quite sometime now...

The indicators are missing to generate the alerts on the signals consistently... the signals come correctly, but the alerts on the signals are very inconsistent...(both, using current bar/closed bar)...! many a times there will be no alert even though a signal is generated...and especially when trading on reversals, the missing alerts leads to issues when trading live... meaning, the missing alerts are not doing what they are meant to on every signal/on a consistent basis...

I have extensively noticed this issue specially on the offline charts (range bars, renko-range bars, seconds charts)... and this issue is even more severe on faster moving markets/volatile times...

I have been testing & noticing this issue from previous build & current one/recent upgrade for a month now... the issue persists on as many instruments tested live/demo...

And to my surprise, EAs based on these indicators built using iCustom calls are also displaying the same issues...

To confirm this issue, I had put the indicator and the EA simultaneously, and whenever there is indicator signal & alert-the EA is taking trade instantly... and whenever there is indicator signal but NO Alert-the EA also is not taking trade...

and this issue is happening consistently with EA...

When using EAs based on these indis, this issue has to lead to many orphaned/unattended trades & losses and confusion on reversals and manual interventions...

Could this issue be fixed... so that there would be no missed alerts & trades on signals (manual trading)

And as for EAs based on these indis, I have no clue as to why this is a co-related issue...

please help fix this indicators with your experience & wisdom

Thanks a lot!

I have attached the indis that I tested...

Best Regards,

Mony

Mony

All is OK with those indicators. If you wish to have alerts on a current (still opened) bar set the alertsOnCurrent to true. If you wish to have alerts on an already closed bar, set it to false. Other than that, all is working as it should (set at least one of the alert type to tru to have an alert - for example in super trend volty like all are set to false, and if you leave the parameters like that, there will be no alerts even if the alertsOn is set to true. Set the parameters correctly and all will work OK)

Уважаемые программисты, пожалуйста, добавьте звук и руки, когда изменение цвета баров Gyazo - b9f305eb8945fd38ff27a7213adfb79f.png, и просто воспользоваться этой возможностью, пожалуйста, см. мой постwpr_candles.mq4wpr_candles.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page650

thnx very match

Files:

mrtools:
Alibydubby, this is the rsx with arrows.

Dear mrtool, add please sound and popup alerts to this indi for 0 and 1 bar separately.

Thanks for your great work !

hello mrtools and mladen. Hope you can help me

You could modify the alert of ValueChart indicator?

I would like him to give the alert in an interval of 2 sec . But only when remaining time 1min end of the candle. )

If valuechart is touching 9 or -9 in the last 60 sec of candle. The alarm rings of 2 in 2 sec. Thank you friend..

See this picture. This is a example one paid version value_chart_v2.5.3.mq4

Files:

Dear Mr. Tools or Mr. Mladen,

Please, could you help make the attached level indicators show previous levels on chart. Presently, they show only the present (period) levels.

Kindly assist if it is feasible to show previous levels to help see the history of even five or less periods.

Thank you, immensely

Okoli

Works for me with no change of that code at all The one that you posted) :

Files:
rsx.gif  83 kb

mladen / mrtools can you please add arrow and pop up alert?

Paul Atreides:
Dear mrtool, add please sound and popup alerts to this indi for 0 and 1 bar separately. Thanks for your great work !

Paul Atreides

Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added : rsx_nrp_mtf__arrows__alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Works for me with no change of that code at all The one that you posted) :

http://gyazo.com/c6e0562dd40232f35c90ad1c061bda26 it so works(

Reason: