Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 584

Dear Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Pease, could you help me convert the attached indicator to MTF and

{2} Make the indicator to show past/previous levels of at least 30 days to help review price reactions at certain angles.

Thank you in advance

Okoli

Files:
gann_sq9_2.mq4  14 kb

Please, could you help me convert the attached indicator to MTF and

{2} Make the indicator to show past/previous levels of at least 30 days to help review price reactions at certain angles.

Thank you in advance

Please, I would appreciate if the attached indicator could be made to show previous days, let it be an option with yes or no so that the user could choose to view previous days or not.

I sincerely need this option to help me virtualise price reaction to certain angles of the Gann indicator.

Files:
gann_sq9_2.mq4  14 kb

okoli:

Please, could you help me convert the attached indicator to MTF and

Thank you in advance

Please, I would appreciate if the attached indicator could be made to show previous days, let it be an option with yes or no so that the user could choose to view previous days or not.

I sincerely need this option to help me virtualise price reaction to certain angles of the Gann indicator.

okoli

That indicator is not based on time or some period, but on last 3 legs of a zigzag.

It would first take to reconstruct what was the state of the last 3 legs of the zigzag on certain day and only then to make the last known state of the square of nine. Even if that was possible to do 100% exactly, then you would find it to be overlapping a lot of times (you can not limit the display of square of nine to 1 day) and that would be a complete mess on chart

For cleanest view of what exactly I am talking about, set the time frame to 4 hour and watch the start time of the indicator values and the length (in time) of the whole cycle

That indicator is simply not suitable to be made in that form (at least that is my opinion)

Thank you very much, Mr Mladen for the explanation.

I appreciate your time.

Okoli

Dear members,

I'm using a Centrino 2, 4GB RAM and monitoring 10 pairs and each pair has a MTF indicator (1H, 4H, D), does your PC freezes especially during market moving news announcement? No freezing experience when no MTF indicator used. I'm assuming MTF consumes more processing power, I'm willing to upgrade to a better processor if this is the case. Any feedback is appreciated .

Thank you,

pastecopy:
Dear members,

I'm using a Centrino 2, 4GB RAM and monitoring 10 pairs and each pair has a MTF indicator (1H, 4H, D), does your PC freezes especially during market moving news announcement? No freezing experience when no MTF indicator used. I'm assuming MTF consumes more processing power, I'm willing to upgrade to a better processor if this is the case. Any feedback is appreciated .

Thank you,

Wow 10 pairs on MTF on just 4 GB ...its too much processing power needed.. 4GB is very little..

either upgrade to 16GB RAM and at least 4 processors or reduce your pairs.

avibe:
Wow 10 pairs on MTF on just 4 GB ...its too much processing power needed.. 4GB is very little.. either upgrade to 16GB RAM and at least 4 processors or reduce your pairs.

Thank you for feedback.

Will an i7 processor solve the problem? Do I need a separate graphic card or using the built-in graphic is already sufficient?

Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option in attached indicator ?

There is already mtf version available but this one have histo on middle line!

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

Hi guys,

I am currently using this custom candle and it works perfect for my need in trading. For me, custom candle works like an x-ray to the body. I love to see 6 hours time frame (custom candle) on a 15 minutes time frame.

The only thing I would love this indicator to be able to do is to shift back or forward much like P4L period converter. I want to have this feature because I want to see what's going on in different versions of 6 hours TF shifted 1 or more hours back or forward.

So please add shift function to this great indicator. You time and help is greatly appreciated!

pastecopy:
Thank you for feedback. Will an i7 processor solve the problem? Do I need a separate graphic card or using the built-in graphic is already sufficient?

unfortunately an i7 and 32GB+ of ram wont always solve the problem

as others with these same machines and who use MTF still have the same problems

it should work better though, but should reduce the bars on the MTF indi's and on the charts and this will help as the CPU does nt have to look for History data it does nt really need at the time

a better graphics card will make things run slightly smoother as it has its own memory,

a 2GB+ card should really be a minimum with MT4 and MTF

maybe the only real solution for these MTF problems is to use two i7 computers

or one of the commercial intel CPUs which are much more powerful than an i7, but also much more expensive

the AMD 6 core is reported to also make quite a big difference to normal applications of MT4, but with MTF maybe still an issue

Intel vs AMD: which processor is best? | News | TechRadar

Reason: