Kelch Monteiro
Kelch Monteiro  
mrtools:
Hi Kelch, Made it mtf.

thanks mrtools!

koplak
koplak  

Hello Mladen.....

If you're done for the stochastic version of the NonLagRsi nrp_mtf+alerts indicator. Many thanks you for all your help

Best Regards

Koplak

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Hello Mladen.....

If you're done for the stochastic version of the NonLagRsi nrp_mtf+alerts indicator. Many thanks you for all your help

Best Regards

Koplak

Koplak

If you set slowing parameter of stochastic to 1, then you will get a non-smoothed stochastic. Applying NonLagMA will make stochastic more similar to that value than to the smoothed stochastic (when the slowing is > 1) since NonLagMA is "faster" than the smoothing applied in stochastic calculation and you could end up having much more false signals.

Is that what you had in mind?

koplak
koplak  
mladen:
Koplak

If you set slowing parameter of stochastic to 1, then you will get a non-smoothed stochastic. Applying NonLagMA will make stochastic more similar to that value than to the smoothed stochastic (when the slowing is > 1) since NonLagMA is "faster" than the smoothing applied in stochastic calculation and you could end up having much more false signals.

Is that what you had in mind?

Yup mladen..... your explanation acceptable for me, so please to make the indicator like that as a non-smoothed stochastic. Thanks a lot for your quick response

Best Regards,

Koplak

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Yup mladen..... your explanation acceptable for me, so please to make the indicator like that as a non-smoothed stochastic. Thanks a lot for your quick response

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

This is a stochastic with non lag ma used for smoothing instead of the smoothing that stochastic uses in the built in indicator. default for non lag ma period is set to 15 (since non lag ma is a "fast" ma - to have some visible result)

Updated version compatible with new metarder 4 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

koplak
koplak  
mladen:
Koplak This is a stochastic with non lag ma used for smoothing instead of the smoothing that stochastic uses in the built in indicator. default for non lag ma period is set to 15 (since non lag ma is a "fast" ma - to have some visible result)

Great..!! Mladen... brilliant mind !

Really, you're one of my favorite coders. Ok.. I'll test the indi

Best regards and Thanks a million times for the help and Your Kindness

Koplak

koplak
koplak  

Mladen.....

when I tried the indi with the following settings, TimeFrame = 240, StoKPeriod = 10, Nlm Period = 15

I apply in the EUR / USD TF M15 there something disappears of the stochastic line under separate window as seen in the picture.

Could you fix it?

Thanks a lot Mladen for great support

really appreciated it

Koplak

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Mladen.....

when I tried the indi with the following settings, TimeFrame = 240, StoKPeriod = 10, Nlm Period = 15

I apply in the EUR / USD TF M15 there something disappears of the stochastic line under separate window as seen in the picture.

Could you fix it?

Thanks a lot Mladen for great support

really appreciated it

Koplak

koplak

Simply remove the fixed minimum and maximum from the indicators properties or delete the lines from the code that are going like this and then reload the indicator :

#property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 100
koplak
koplak  
mladen:
koplak

Simply remove the fixed minimum and maximum from the indicators properties or delete the lines from the code that are going like this and then reload the indicator :

#property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 100

Mladen ...

I often see the same case for other indicators. I have an idea, are there another way so that the movement of the indicator is limited in a certain range? without using the way you mentioned. Here cause I need two to three indicators that I drag in the same window, while indicators-indicators should have the center line (could be 50 or zero) is approximately equal in one window.

As statistically so I can see where the top ( overbought) and bottom (oversold) approximately three indicators simultaneously.

please let me know. Many thank you for your advice

Best Regards,

Koplak

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Mladen ...

I often see the same case for other indicators. I have an idea, are there another way so that the movement of the indicator is limited in a certain range? without using the way you mentioned. Here cause I need two to three indicators that I drag in the same window, while indicators-indicators should have the center line (could be 50 or zero) is approximately equal in one window.

As statistically so I can see where the top ( overbought) and bottom (oversold) approximately three indicators simultaneously.

please let me know. Many thank you for your advice

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

It can not be done differently. From the code the only way to do that is using those properties (and that means that they can not be assigned dynamically) and you can use indicators properties to specify minimums and/or maximums. There is no other way (even using an invisible buffer (buffer with drawing style set to DRAW_NONE) will not fix the minimum or maximum)