Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 586

mladen:
engula

You are right

Here you go (this one works OK)

yes, now i can see the lines...

but i noticed that the line is drawn while current bar still open (and sometimes it comes and goes during current bar).

could this be avoided, and have the line drawn only after the current bar is closed (in case of 0-line crossed)?

that would be great.

engula:
yes, now i can see the lines...

but i noticed that the line is drawn while current bar still open (and sometimes it comes and goes during current bar).

could this be avoided, and have the line drawn only after the current bar is closed (in case of 0-line crossed)?

that would be great.

engula

Change this line :

if (verticalLinesVisible)

to this

if (i > 0 && verticalLinesVisible)

and it will work that way

Hi mr mladen,

The indicator don't show up in the part under the chart, only a black part.

It's not working / not visible.

What's wrong,

Can you help me pls.

Thanks

huub:
Hi mr mladen,

The indicator don't show up in the part under the chart, only a black part.

It's not working / not visible.

What's wrong,

Can you help me pls.

Thanks

huub

If you are referring to the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page407 it needs the Hodrick/Prescott filter too in order to work. One you can download form here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page248

Hi mr. mladen,

It's working now.

Thanks,

Huub

I was wondering if anyone has an MTF fractal indicator simiilar to this one? If not, can someone post what they currently have that is up to date? Much thanks in dvance.

MTF Fractal Channel Indicator - Real Time Support and Resistance | CustomizedTrading.com

mladen:
pastecopy

Almost always when it comes to metatrader the CPU overload comes from 2 reasons : too much simultaneously opened charts and faulty (inefficient) code.

Multi time framing should not overload the CPU (unless you are trying to use montly data on a 1 minute chart when it can happen - it needs to recalculate at least 43200 bars to keep all updated) if used correctly so it is probably not the mtf causing that but something in the mtf code. Also, try making the maximum number of bars on chart to less. I am using just 5000 bars per chart for years and never had any problems in trading because of that

Yes indeed after reducing the number of bars from the default to 1000, it has no problem with MTF.

Thank you again, I don't think I'll need to upgrade my PC anytime soon .

FXSwissTrader:
I was wondering if anyone has an MTF fractal indicator simiilar to this one? If not, can someone post what they currently have that is up to date? Much thanks in dvance. MTF Fractal Channel Indicator - Real Time Support and Resistance | CustomizedTrading.com

FXSwissTrader, there is a 4 timeframe fractal indicator posting it here maybe you can use.

Good morning,

Please help me to change the following indicator (RSI Divergence) to a MTF? I have no idea which on is the latest, though it's stated as v2 but I think the former is a better coding?

And please help me to add in the option to change the alert sound file for both the RSI Divergence and Stoc Divergence.

The Stoc Divergence is already a MTF, I'll just need help on adding in the option of changing the alert sound.

Thank you very much.

mrtools:
Hi Pastecopy, These are both mtf with divergence alerts and regular alerts and all have interchangeable alert sound files.

Thank you mrtools.

Greatly appreciate .

Reason: