Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 586

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vaider:
adrdeltshistorical.mq4help_mtf indicator thanks

try this out (I do not have the "adaptive rsi" that is needed for this one to work, so you have to test it, but it should work OK)

casaliss
casaliss  

Hi mladen

MTF Alligator ???

thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
casaliss:
Hi mladen

MTF Alligator ???

thanks

Hi Casaliss,

Made a mtf Alligator.

ps) updated version for new mt4 builds posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
vaider
vaider  

mladen thank you!!! it works!

good_heart
good_heart  
guest21:
Please make a function Multi time frame. I will be very grateful.

It is possible to make the function MTF in the indicator to see the day period on the hour schedule?

Kelch Monteiro
Kelch Monteiro  

hi guys! I was wondering here... is possible build bands from RVI calculation? I mean like the bollinger bands with some changeable deviation.

rvi__mtf.mq4

Files:
rvi__mtf.mq4 5 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Kelch Monteiro:
hi guys! I was wondering here... is possible build bands from RVI calculation? I mean like the bollinger bands with some changeable deviation. rvi__mtf.mq4

Hi Kelch,

Made these.

New metatrader 4 compatible version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
koplak
koplak  

Mladen and mrtools......

Please really help me to make the stochastic indi that similar in logic code this indicator below as I love one.

Great thank you for your kind assistance

Best Whises

Koplak

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Mladen and mrtools......

Please really help me to make the stochastic indi that similar in logic code this indicator below as I love one.

Great thank you for your kind assistance

Best Whises

Koplak

koplak

Stochastic and rsi are having different calculation - logic of one can not be applied into another

Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin
Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin  
oyebimpe:
Please, kindly help make this indicator an MTF. I want it to have two mtf setting in its input and each timeframe with it own settings. So that i can see two timefram at a time with separate settings for each timeframe. Thanks, God bless you.

Please,help me do it.

Thanks