Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 290

fabularasa:
it's just doesnt work as it should - it shows different value depends on which timeframe you're now

The indic. line is depends of timframe. The value (tiny numbers) in right upper corner are independs of timeframe.

Files:
2016.jpg  32 kb

sershok:
has anybody mtf stepma rsi and stoch?

Stepma stoch and link to all step indicator here

Mtf stoch bar by cja here and lot of link here

Link to lot of RSI indi here

Also stepma and step RSI on this page

Charts in 1 timeframe

amenlo9:
who can help to make a MTF indicator like picture below?i want to add different time frame candlestick chart in separate window instead of open multiple chart and resize it because i dun wan to see those windows title bar and close button. thanks

Hi did you find what you was looking for ? Can i have a copy of this indicator.Thank you

Files:
pip_3.png  69 kb

Rsi mtf

Hi ppls :-)

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I found this RSI MTF Indicator ages ago and have only just started using the bars option. In that option it has Mild Trend Up, Up Trend, Mild Trend Down, Down Trend. At this stage it only highlights those when you put the mouse over the bar.

What I'm hoping is that someone may be able to program this option in text on the main chart. As shown in the attached pic.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me with this.

All the best with your trades

okranoblues:
Hi did you find what you was looking for ? Can i have a copy of this indicator.Thank you

okranobulues

Your screen shot looks a little like what I have done. Which I refer to as my 'tPack' , 'cPack' and or 'mPack' files. Were either the sub charts show the same currency in vering time scales the 'tPack' or in vering Currencies paires the 'cPack' and the 'mPack' is a market analysis were time and currency alternate with in the sub charts. These codes are not avaiable to the public, but to get some idea of their capablities I have published one 'iPack' file (indicator packed file) in mq4 format some were on this forum. Your'll need to do a search for it, however.

Keit

iPack'

That's the problem is not easy to file a single file with a load of full information here..

okranoblues:
That's the problem is not easy to file a single file with a load of full information here..

iPack .mq4 cockeyedcowboy - Google Search

okfar:
The indic. line is depends of timframe. The value (tiny numbers) in right upper corner are independs of timeframe.

yes, but the values (right upper corner) - doesn't work as they should

Hai fxbs, guess need your help ... again

I try to add more option on MTF FXSniper's ErgodicCCI that mladen re-wrote. Try to add alternative option to display arrow, but its came out just blank . My purpose is make it look like FXSnipers MA that i attach in the picture (that mod run well, i guess )

Can you take a look again and help to make it work please?

Thank you in advance.

Maybe someone(fxbs, mladen, cja...) can combine step ma with chanel(mid line).

Reason: