Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 910

mladen:
True fractal tidied up (removed some illogical stuff from it and the code made more efficient) : true_fractal_mtf_2.mq4

PS: be advised that it is actually super signals indicator and that it recalculates / repaints in any version it was made, except that this one avoids the classical repainting (when the code does not clean up the buffers after itself). It also does not force arrows size on you any more

May I ask:

Is it non-repainting indicator?!

talaate:
May I ask: Is it non-repainting indicator?!

talaate

As I told in that post : "be advised that it is actually super signals indicator and that it recalculates / repaints in any version it was made"

The "classical repainting" is when the indicator leaves a mess of signals that should have been cleaned up - removing that issue, does not mean the that "normal" repainting of any fractal indicator is removed

mladen:
talaate

As I told in that post : "be advised that it is actually super signals indicator and that it recalculates / repaints in any version it was made"

The "classical repainting" is when the indicator leaves a mess of signals that should have been cleaned up - removing that issue, does not mean the that "normal" repainting of any fractal indicator is removed

sorry, I read your post from my phone so I did not read all the post

thanks your explanation

Hi andreas73

here is ver with arrows

dont forget to pay thanks to MLADEN and MRTOOLS

mntiwana

New version of trix trend cycle. The calculation of the indicator is changed (as well as the codee that is simplified - that enabled to see one illogical thing in the way how that indicator was calculated - that part is changed now to a much more logical way) : trix_trend_cycle_v2.01c_alerts_mtf.mq4

droesparky:
well just one version: lsma takes 7 buffers, resize - pain in S

Upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : triggerlines_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

Ia there a way that M15 time frame can be added to this indi please

Upgraded Traders Dynamic Index Visual Alerts : traders_dynamic_index_visual_alerts_mtf_2_nmc.mq4

handy148:
Ia there a way that M15 time frame can be added to this indi please

Try out this version : candle_open_lines__la_4.01.mq4

madistance_mtf.mq4help! does not work

Files:
Reason: