Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1407

Hello mladen brother.

Please modify help me this indicator. This indicator make alert when stochastic tough extractly level. It is real time alert. Now can you help me make alert when finish candle only? Dont need make alert real time, only one time when candle close.

Thank you brother! 

Files:

As you know the indicator attached repaint I have tried to tame, with beginner changes with alerts and arrows.
Files:
SSRC3.mq4  14 kb

mohamed:

Hello mladen brother.

Please modify help me this indicator. This indicator make alert when stochastic tough extractly level. It is real time alert. Now can you help me make alert when finish candle only? Dont need make alert real time, only one time when candle close.

Thank you brother! 

Set the alerts on current parameter to false and it will alert only on a closed bar

mladen:
Set the alerts on current parameter to false and it will alert only on a closed bar
Thank you very much! Best support :)

Dear mladen please add alert when signal appears , but its not showing past signals even the bar count increased also , coming only after refreshing the chart , Even i am confused with the signals patterns NRP or no   please do the needfull

thanks and regards 

Files:

Hello Mladen, please help to add option of alert and pop message when  Breakout occur and The second indicator (super reversal signal) just

add alert and pop message

thank you so much

Hi sir please can you add  " 0 "   cross    above / below  show  different  colour filled bars    and  if it can show  an arrows    on  chart   when    , after " 0 "   cross   conformation 

and  one more sir  please tell me  this is  Repaint  or not  ......

#property copyright "mladen"
#property link      "mladenfx@gmail.com"

Thankyou sir

Files:

mony:

Hi sir please can you add  " 0 "   cross    above / below  show  different  colour filled bars    and  if it can show  an arrows    on  chart   when    , after " 0 "   cross   conformation 

and  one more sir  please tell me  this is  Repaint  or not  ......

#property copyright "mladen"
#property link      "mladenfx@gmail.com"

Thankyou sir

It is not repainting

thankyou sir  

for quick  reply     .....please can you add  " 0 "   cross    above / below  show  different  colour filled bars    and  if it can show  an arrows    on  chart   when    , after " 0 "   cross   conformation 

is there any chance like this to add or modify

mladen:
It is not repainting
This is the same indicator?
Files:
Reason: