Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 592

mladen:
In a lot of multi time frame indicators new build (600 currently) is going to prevent compiling the indicator because of the stringUpperCase() function (there will be a few compiling errors when you try to compile it). To re-enable it simple replace the stringUpperCase() function with this one :
string stringUpperCase(string str)

{

StringToUpper(str); return(str);

}

hello mladen...

help me please...., i try to fix my indicator but still error.

/-----------------------------------------

{

StringToUpper(str);

string s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)

{

int char = StringGetChar(s, length)

if((char > 96 && char 223 && char < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char - 32);

else if(char > -33 && char < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char + 224);

}

return(str);

}

could you fixed..., thank you

vidya_mtf_1.01.mq4vidya_mtf_1.01.mq4this vidya indicator doesnt work with jpy pairs. because of 5 digits in yen pair prices i think. can anyone make it work with jpy pairs?

Files:

craig65:
vidya_mtf_1.01.mq4vidya_mtf_1.01.mq4this vidya indicator doesnt work with jpy pairs. because of 5 digits in yen pair prices i think. can anyone make it work with jpy pairs?

craig65

It works for me (there is no digits dependency in the vidya indicator and it should work on any symbol regardless of the symbol properties (digits)

Anyway (just to make sure) attaching a version that will work OK with the old version of metatrader 4 (build 509) as well as with the new version of metatrader 4 (build 600 currently)

Hi mladen,

I had this pivots indicator working very well in the basket offline charts before the new version "600" appears. Could you please have a look to see what it's wrong now?

Thanks very much for your help, as always....

jjventural:
Hi mladen,

I had this pivots indicator working very well in the basket offline charts before the new version "600" appears. Could you please have a look to see what it's wrong now?

Thanks very much for your help, as always....

jjventural

Nothing wrong with it. I saved it to mql4\indicators folder compiled it and this is the result (no changes in the code at all)

Files:
auto_pivot.gif  40 kb

mladen:
jjventural Nothing wrong with it. I saved it to mql4\indicators folder compiled it and this is the result (no changes in the code at all)

Ok, mladen.... but why I can't see it in offline charts? I got the following message "ArrayCopyRates function internal error"......

jjventural:
Ok, mladen.... but why I can't see it in offline charts? I got the following message "ArrayCopyRates function internal error"......

Which offline charts are you talking about?

ArrayCopyRates() is not related to offline charts (at least to those that I am familiar with)

niqcom:
hello mladen...

help me please...., i try to fix my indicator but still error.

{

StringToUpper(str);

string s = str;

{

int char = StringGetChar(s, length)

if((char > 96 && char 223 && char < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char - 32);

else if(char > -33 && char < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char + 224);

}

return(str);

}

could you fixed..., thank you

niqcom

Do it like this :

tring stringUpperCase(string str)

{

string s = str;

{

int tchar = StringGetChar(s, length);

if((tchar > 96 && tchar 223 && tchar < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar - 32);

else if(tchar > -33 && tchar < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar + 224);

}

return(s);

}

I am using "basket charts" created by the indicator attached. Before the change of the platform version it worked very well

Basket charts are as specified in the following link:

Still Basketting - Page 355 @ Forex Factory

Files:

jjventural:
I am using "basket charts" created by the indicator attached. Before the change of the platform version it worked very well

Basket charts are as specified in the following link:

Still Basketting - Page 355 @ Forex Factory

That indicator does not have ArrayCopyRates() function either so it is not an error caused by it.

Also, if you wish to use it (that indicator), compile it with build 509 and copy ex4 file to the mql4\indicators folder. Otherwise it has to be rewritten in order to work with the new history file format

Reason: