Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 594

Marco320:
Ok I will do and update you. Thx BTW I'm using renko with offline chart with some indicators Regards Marco

What renko are you using?

ok. thanks for vidya indie mladen. it seems good for sup/res for 1hr,4hr and daily. im testing it anyway.

techmac:
What renko are you using?

Hi Techmac,

I have a demo Renko from here is download link: Metatrader MQL4 Downloads

The guy behind is really good and honest.

Hope this helps you.

Regards Marco

Hello Mladen or mrtools...

Please could you make these mtf indicators with email alert added version? thank you in advance for your assistance

Best Regards,

Koplak

koplak:
Hello Mladen or mrtools...

Please could you make these mtf indicators with email alert added version? thank you in advance for your assistance

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

When should each of it alert? Without details like that it is difficult to assume what should be done

mladen:
Koplak When should each of it alert? Without details like that it is difficult to assume what should be done

Mladen,

"MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line" indi - email alert notification based on color chances of line.

Whereas for "CCI-alert_mtf" indi - email alert will be fires when the line cross down the -100 level and cross up the -100 level. Also when it cross up the 100 level and cross down the 100 level, thus what I mean. Many thanks for your kind response

Best Regards

Koplak

koplak:
Mladen,

"MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line" indi - email alert notification based on color chances of line.

Whereas for "CCI-alert_mtf" indi - email alert will be fires when the line cross down the -100 level and cross up the -100 level. Also when it cross up the 100 level and cross down the 100 level, thus what I mean. Many thanks for your kind response

Best Regards

Koplak

Koplak

here is the version with alerts added (alerts are on the color change of the macd or signal line - depends what did you chose in parameters). Works in build 509 as well as in new builds

mladen:
Koplak here is the version with alerts added (alerts are on the color change of the macd or signal line - depends what did you chose in parameters). Works in build 509 as well as in new builds

Mladen...thanks a lot for great support, really appreciate it

Happy weekend and Best Regards,

Koplak

Hello MLaden,

Could you help me in which thread I have to put questions for EA adjustments?

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Could you help me in which thread I have to put questions for EA adjustments?

Thx Marco

Try posting it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . Then it depends on coders if they can help you

Reason: