Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 582

mladen:
Koplak Adding another filter would add lag (if I understand the question correctly)

Mladen...

Thanks for the advice, so could you make it in mtf version with alert added? Please to make alert option based on color chances line and crossing -100, 100 level.

Again very very thank you for all your great knowledge and useful

Best Regards

Koplak

RSI of Kaufman AMA - multi time frame

Multi time frame version of RSI of Kaufman AMA

mladen:
Multi time frame version of RSI of Kaufman AMA

Thank you so much Mladen for mtf version

Yours Sincerely

secretcode

goldenequity:
latest alert version still gives an alert at the start of a new mikko...

but after that... nothing much.

The 'concept' is good one: alerting on successive higher/highs... lower/lows

but coding it is problematic I'm sure...

The 'goal' was to alert me when the price action was bumping the Daily Hi/Lo...

and the same with bumping each 4H Hi/Lo..

it's what I do anyway...

but the alerts would help with the long periods of 'monitoring' for the 'moments' of entry/exit.

If it could be accomplished with a completely different indicator... that would work too.

The only thought I had was when alerts (coding) is linked to color changes...

I know there is no 'color change' involved in the Mikko... but the 'concept' may help

trigger a different coding solution from another angle of thought.

as always... I appreciate your thoughts/ideas and effort on this.

Cheers

G.

goldenequity

What does the "price was bumping the daily hi/lo" mean?

If it means that there is a new high or new low, if the indicator would alert on each change of either high or low it would end up alerting a lot of times in some case (on each tick making new high or low), and that is hardly a goal of an alert

mladen:
goldenequity

What does the "price was bumping the daily hi/lo" mean?

If it means that there is a new high or new low, if the indicator would alert on each change of either high or low it would end up alerting a lot of times in some case (on each tick making new high or low), and that is hardly a goal of an alert

First.. thanks for thinking/responding...

I acknowledge what you are saying mladen... I do.... especially at the 'start' of large tf 'candle'..

Price action is (at that time) like a ping-pong ball trapped between 2 opposing walls... lots of 'alerts'..

but then

as the walls separate.. you get less and less alerts... but that's where my opportunities lie..

in other words

Each candle 'builds' itself across time... the longer the tf the better it works... in my strategy,

each candle (4H...sidney candle; tokyo candle; london candle; nyc candle etc. ) has a minimum average RANGE it must achieve between it's HI and it's LO.

I anticipate HOW it is going to complete/achieve it's minimum RANGE as it builds itself across it's period.

In a 'perfect' world... once it has established it's top... it (therefore) must establish it's bottom to achieve a minimum range.... the problem is therefore WHERE/WHEN in the 'life' of that candle are those 2 points going to be achieved... the probabilities start to reveal themselves as the candle develops going forward.

To have an alert set to monitor until the FIRST point (the entry) establishes itself would be very helpful to set w/ tight stops then reset if necessary until it's established.

then of course

the opposing alert is going to be hit (bumped) progressively until point TWO achieves the minimum Range (the exit).

This is NOT something I thought I would 'try'... it's what I do and very much works for me.. the alerts would make it much easier.

Does this make sense to you?

A simple current Daily Hi/Lo indicator w/ alert is really all it is/am trying to accomplish...

as always to both of you...

thanks for taking the time

goldenequity:
First.. thanks for thinking/responding...

I acknowledge what you are saying mladen... I do.... especially at the 'start' of large tf 'candle'..

Price action is (at that time) like a ping-pong ball trapped between 2 opposing walls... lots of 'alerts'..

but then

as the walls separate.. you get less and less alerts... but that's where my opportunities lie..

in other words

Each candle 'builds' itself across time... the longer the tf the better it works... in my strategy,

each candle (4H...sidney candle; tokyo candle; london candle; nyc candle etc. ) has a minimum average RANGE it must achieve between it's HI and it's LO.

I anticipate HOW it is going to complete/achieve it's minimum RANGE as it builds itself across it's period.

In a 'perfect' world... once it has established it's top... it (therefore) must establish it's bottom to achieve a minimum range.... the problem is therefore WHERE/WHEN in the 'life' of that candle are those 2 points going to be achieved... the probabilities start to reveal themselves as the candle develops going forward.

To have an alert set to monitor until the FIRST point (the entry) establishes itself would be very helpful to set w/ tight stops then reset if necessary until it's established.

then of course

the opposing alert is going to be hit (bumped) progressively until point TWO achieves the minimum Range (the exit).

This is NOT something I thought I would 'try'... it's what I do and very much works for me.. the alerts would make it much easier.

Does this make sense to you?

A simple current Daily Hi/Lo indicator w/ alert is really all it is/am trying to accomplish...

as always to both of you...

thanks for taking the time

It seems that you need a simple high low indicator

Quite a few of them laying around. I guess one will suite your needs too

Happy trading

mladen:
It seems that you need a simple high low indicator

Quite a few of them laying around. I guess one will suite your needs too

Happy trading

the MTF Mikko I posted does a great job for flexible hi/lo indicator

I have found nonewith alerts... that's the problem... are you aware of any mladen?

I hope to achieve My request

Please. When increasing the thickness of the line for this indicator and change TIME FRAME for Itpt font size

I want to fixed the font size of the indicator and for example, 3. Nor changed by changing TIME FRAME

please mtf version

Files:
trendturn.mq4  3 kb
loc-ator.ex4  6 kb

marem2000:
I hope to achieve My request

Please. When increasing the thickness of the line for this indicator and change TIME FRAME for Itpt font size

I want to fixed the font size of the indicator and for example, 3. Nor changed by changing TIME FRAME

marem2000

That is a decompiled code

Reason: