Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 591

Hello Mladen,

I have a general question about mtf indicators. Is it possible for the mtf indicator to plot an offline chart's value on another offline chart?

Eg: Attaching the mtf indicator to an offline chart lets say m10 chart (10 minute tf), and, writing in the tf section of the inputs menu h2 to have the indicator plot h2 indicator values on the m10 chart.

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I have a general question about mtf indicators. Is it possible for the mtf indicator to plot an offline chart's value on another offline chart?

Eg: Attaching the mtf indicator to an offline chart lets say m10 chart (10 minute tf), and, writing in the tf section of the inputs menu h2 to have the indicator plot h2 indicator values on the m10 chart.

In theory it should work. Did not try it. Need real time ticks to test something like that

Hello all, VSA trader here

I don't know if this is the place, but can somebody help me change the settings on better volume 1.4? Instead of the chart bar showing the high/low of the candle can it be change to show only the body of the candle bar not including the wick? If you know what I mean?

Thanks a million!

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

doubleR85:
Hello all, VSA trader here

I don't know if this is the place, but can somebody help me change the settings on better volume 1.4? Instead of the chart bar showing the high/low of the candle can it be change to show only the body of the candle bar not including the wick? If you know what I mean?

Thanks a million!

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

Hello DoubleR85,

Changed them to show the candle body only.

mrtools:
Hello DoubleR85, Changed them to show the candle body only.

Oh wow such a quick work! Thank you so much, it's very appreciated!

williams-r_.mq4 HELP!!!!!!! Mtf_indicator

Files:

vaider:
williams-r_.mq4 HELP!!!!!!! Mtf_indicator

Vaider, had just made a version with arrows and alerts, so made that version mtf.

mladen:
Just one "happy" news : if the things stay as they are now in the new beta build 582, none of the single file multi time frame indicators will not work any more. We shall have to start coding as we wre doing 10 years ago. But hey. Don't worry guys, Be happy. Soon we shall have no indicators at all and all will be christal clear

Starting from yesterday (build 600) single file multi time frame indicators are working correctly again

In a lot of multi time frame indicators new build (600 currently) is going to prevent compiling the indicator because of the stringUpperCase() function (there will be a few compiling errors when you try to compile it). To re-enable it simple replace the stringUpperCase() function with this one :

string stringUpperCase(string str)

{

StringToUpper(str); return(str);

}

mladen:
In a lot of multi time frame indicators new build (600 currently) is going to prevent compiling the indicator because of the stringUpperCase() function (there will be a few compiling errors when you try to compile it). To re-enable it simple replace the stringUpperCase() function with this one :
string stringUpperCase(string str)

{

StringToUpper(str); return(str);

}

Hello MLaden,

Thx for your prompt information.

Regards Marco

Reason: