Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 593

Ok, thanks mladen...... I'll try......

Hello MLaden,

My platform is up-dated to 600 build. Now my mt4 platform is slowing down drasticly. Do you know what will cause this problem?

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

My platform is up-dated to 600 build. Now my mt4 platform is slowing down drasticly. Do you know what will cause this problem?

Thx Marco

Open just one clean chart and add one by one what you usually use. That way you should find out what is slowing down your platform

mladen:
Open just one clean chart and add one by one what you usually use. That way you should find out what is slowing down your platform

Ok I will do and update you. Thx BTW I'm using renko with offline chart with some indicators

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Ok I will do and update you. Thx BTW I'm using renko with offline chart with some indicators Regards Marco

Regardless of the chart type, try the way I described.Sometimes it is the only way to find out what is causing problems

thanks mladen. that vidya indicator now works with yen pairs. awesome.

mladen that new vidya indie you made works fine on aud/jpy for example but if i put it on the aud/usd it changes the vidya levels for the 1hr or 4hr lines. the other original vidya indie is giving a different line for the 1 or 4hr lines than the vidya indie you made for the jpy pairs.

mladen:
niqcom

Do it like this :

tring stringUpperCase(string str)

{

string s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)

{

int tchar = StringGetChar(s, length);

if((tchar > 96 && tchar 223 && tchar < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar - 32);

else if(tchar > -33 && tchar < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar + 224);

}

return(s);

}

thank you so much....

craig65:
mladen that new vidya indie you made works fine on aud/jpy for example but if i put it on the aud/usd it changes the vidya levels for the 1hr or 4hr lines. the other original vidya indie is giving a different line for the 1 or 4hr lines than the vidya indie you made for the jpy pairs.

What is the other vidya indicator you are using?

The one I posted does not have any symbol dependency

craig65:

craig65

Tested the one that you posted previously and the one I posted after. Both are giving exactly the same results for same parameters (on every symbol that I have tested the indicators)

Reason: