CatFx50 - page 528

nina
nina  
Fet0r:
Means market is waiting for news, and we gonna have breakout soon.

I got an question about today's level 4 signal:

Right now high for level4 trade is 1,2633, stepma hist is green (over 0.04), so we place order there for breakour, am i right ?

Fet0r, unless you see here a big, big rush with hist bars getting longer, do not do nothing.

Brokers know there are a lot of mates that play break outs. They are very risky in this market right now.

Wait for the news. You had one on cable a few minutes ago just for 10 pips.

Nina

guibermc
guibermc  
guibermc:
Hello,

So far we had then:

euro and gbp level 4, @ 1.2623 and 1.8475, both loosers, Unless you took them for 5-8 pips.

And now a kind of level 3, on gbp, @ 1.8452, already @ 10 pips profit. Not really an expert on level 3 but look like one, what do you think nina?

Regards.

ok, got 30 so far in this gbp long @ 52.

Also there was a level 4 on a break of 8475, but as nina said, i think it s risky to try any break out trades before news later today, @ 13 CET TICS data, but I guess financing of the US is no longer an issue these days.

We ll see.

Later.

jesseboy
jesseboy  

how effective have you guys seen the 15 and 5 minutes charts for this strat being? Anyone thouroughly tested it? I have seen some nice level 1's today on 5 minutes. take a look at my attached chart.

Files:
examples.jpg 138 kb
nina
nina  
jesseboy:
how effective have you guys seen the 15 and 5 minutes charts for this strat being? Anyone thouroughly tested it? I have seen some nice level 1's today on 5 minutes. take a look at my attached chart.

Hi!

The best time frame to trade CatFX50 is 30M charts. There are nice trades on 5 minutes, but there are a lot of false signals too.

But if you can tweak catFX50 to be traded with 5M charts as well as 30M ones, you are welcome. Let us know.

BTW, we are facing really a nasty market. Look at know, EURUSD is at its highs again. Amazing.

Take care. Today I lost money: $340.

Nina

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

filter

hello

i just found this indicator and maybe it can be used for filtering fals chopy signals.I dont know if it repaint the past but it look like promising filter.

What do you think ?Maybe to use it on higher time frame to avoid chopy market ?

Files:
deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

yes jessboy i also noticed catfx can work good in 5 min chart but with smaler stops and trailing.We should start new testing ...in some other thread

jesseboy
jesseboy  
deepdrunk:
yes jessboy i also noticed catfx can work good in 5 min chart but with smaler stops and trailing.We should start new testing ...in some other thread

yep good idea. I will create the thread as a subthread to Catfx50. I will call it

" CatFx50 5 Minute Testing "

nina
nina  
jesseboy:
yep good idea. I will create the thread as a subthread to Catfx50. I will call it " CatFx50 5 Minute Testing "

Hi, Jesseboy!

This is the way nice and educated people do things.

Nina

peter
peter  

anyone?

i am in long cable level 4 on the breakout bought in 1.8534. Any one else?

nina
nina  
mcsqueeze:
i am in long cable level 4 on the breakout bought in 1.8534. Any one else?

I did the same at 1.8531. Closed 3/4 at 1.8545. The other one with stop at 1.8515. We have a lot of sellers up there. Take care. The same on EURUSD.

It must break clearly 1.2670.

Nina