CatFx50 - page 264

i have been trading this since january biggest loss so far is 15 pips have had 34 pip wins 70% the rest have been anywhere between 15 and 25

catfx50

Harold4x,

if i may ask which trading setup are you using to get the results you stated in post 2655 the catfx50 or the I_fx_t strategy plus which of the indictors.

thank you pat

harold when you are exiting at 15, what is the reason? and can you tell me what the worst kickback against you has been (obviously not 34... that would have stopped you out)

thanks for your help.

largest loss 15 pips reason for exiting early are a various late in day ,pivotpoint, mm level or signal change

hi patrick if you go to post 2403 i explain which indicators i use and how i use them

harold

can u tell me how to go to post 2403 without navigating each page?

thanks

richy

page 241

you'll find post there

Hi!

Today's recap so far:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (09:30cet) at 1.2141. Made a high so far at 1.2171. +30 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (09:30cet) at 1.3030. Made a low so far at 1.3000. +30 pips.

Nina

jdgradywhite:
Which pairs is everyone trading with this system. I have noticed the GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CHF? I have noticed Mibl mention the Usd/Gbp pair.

Sorry jd...., seems to be too late last night (cet). I meant GBPUSD! The other is not existing.

But you posted a chart of EURAUD and mentioned that the histostepma looks different to my chart. My chart was GBPUSD, so the indicator must be different.

The system itself is traded by Nina on eurusd, usdchf, gbpusd. Some others use it on other pairs.

My personal experiences are that it works also on usdjpy and audusd. But the signals there were (the last 3 weeks) not so good than on the other pairs.

mibl

Reason: