CatFx50 - page 530

FetOr ? I've another opinion - look at my cable chart

Question about pips is answered 2 posts below

Files:
fx_033.jpg  149 kb

Fet0r:
It was very risky cable long signal due to facts that StepMA_stoch didnt confirm uptrend (it was below 0.04, actually it was at 0.0057) and price closed more then 20 pips away.

I say it again.

The only validated signal so far taking into account that 20 pips filter was level 2 short on EURUSD at 1.2579.

Now we have another level 2 long on USDCHF at 1.2407, but I'd like to see Histo value at 0,05 at least. Take care, we do not know where we are heading!!!! It seems $ want to go up, but EURUSD has a very strong resistance at 1.2551.

Nina

Take a look at my chart using default StepMa_Stoch settings (10, 1.0, 0 and 2000).

Your StepMa_stoch prolly has higher "NumberofBarstoCalculate" value, if you will set it to recommend by Nina value (2000), you will get chart same like mine.

mibl:
FetOr ? I've another opinion - look at my cable chart Question about pips is answered 2 posts below
Files:
gbp.jpg  126 kb

I really respect you, Nina.

And i think catfx50 is great tactic and has alot of potencial and this is main reason why i decided to concentrate on it along with a few more tactics that im using.

There is slight difference between signals and I cannot clearly understand the difference between level 1 and level 2 signals, I read the rules and according to what i read, it was level 1 signal.

8:00cet bar close is below EMA50

8:30cet open is below EMA50.

isnt it level 1 signal?

Or we should look for close price of next bar ?

means close price of 8:30cet bar ? If so, then it is definally level 2 signal and i understand it. Tho according to rules and pictures are posted there, level 2 signal is when next bar opens above EMA50.

Can you please clear this small aspect for me?

Thank you, with Respect.

--Fet0r.

nina:
I say it again.

The only validated signal so far taking into account that 20 pips filter was level 2 short on EURUSD at 1.2579.

Now we have another level 2 long on USDCHF at 1.2407, but I'd like to see Histo value at 0,05 at least. Take care, we do not know where we are heading!!!! It seems $ want to go up, but EURUSD has a very strong resistance at 1.2551.

Nina

Fet0r:
Take a look at my chart using default StepMa_Stoch settings (10, 1.0, 0 and 2000). Your StepMa_stoch prolly has higher "NumberofBarstoCalculate" value, if you will set it to recommend by Nina value (2000), you will get chart same like mine.

I cannot see any difference from your chart to mine.

The settings are the same - the charts are the same. You misunderstand the number of bars in the headline - that only means that these amount of bars is loaded in the chart. That has nothing to to with the setting of 2.000 fpor the histostepmastoch.

mibl

Fet0r:
I really respect you, Nina.

And i think catfx50 is great tactic and has alot of potencial and this is main reason why i decided to concentrate on it along with a few more tactics that im using.

There is slight difference between signals and I cannot clearly understand the difference between level 1 and level 2 signals, I read the rules and according to what i read, it was level 1 signal.

isnt it level 1 signal?

Or we should look for close price of next bar ?

means close price of 8:30cet bar ? If so, then it is definally level 2 signal and i understand it. Tho according to rules and pictures are posted there, level 2 signal is when next bar opens above EMA50.

Can you please clear this small aspect for me?

Thank you, with Respect.

--Fet0r.

FetOr!

Forget the close. You need to look at where new bar opened. EURUSD is in sell mode, but opened once above EMA50 with Hist keeping red.

When a new bar opens below EMA50 with Hist still in red, this is a level 2 short.

Nina

Fet0r:

isnt it level 1 signal?

...-Fet0r.

Level 1 is when we have a crossing on price and a crossing on histostepmastoch

This morning in eurusd we only have a re crossing in price. histo is red during all the time. So this is indication for level 2

mibl

Thank you, Now When i look at aNina indicator with crossing, i see clearly difference between level 1 and level 2. we didnt cross today, we just bounced.

Happy trading

FetOr - crossing in histostepmastoch is the change of red to green bars (or green to red). The middle line is the zero line.

anina is another (additional) stepmastoch with other settings and has not directly to do with the decision of level 1 or 2

mibl

Alright, thanks for the information, mibl.

btw, my nick is spelled with zero

mibl:
FetOr - crossing in histostepmastoch is the change of red to green bars (or green to red). The middle line is the zero line.

anina is another (additional) stepmastoch with other settings and has not directly to do with the decision of level 1 or 2

mibl
Reason: