CatFx50 - page 530

jwoger
jwoger  

so what do you guys think about the market today?

nina
nina  
deepdrunk:
lol

i will if you want but can you trade it to win ?i can't

i am not joking, i have around 70 % good predictions last month in forex majors and gold and i am ranking num 1 in some prediction site (waiting to see 1000 prize )

don't get me wrong, i am not tryng to sell here anything i only say how trading is dificult even if we know much even if we know what will be tomorow

p.s. and i post my predictions in the morning london time just after opening the charts and news shedule so i am doing it just for fun and with no deeper

analises

let's just stick to your good system

Hi!

No problem, you can post your predictions here. I'm not saying to trade your predictions, but maybe they could help CatFX50 to be more accurate. Things must be tested.

It's up to you, anyway.

Nina

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

Hi Nina,

i did not have any intentions to post predictions,why did you get me wrong.

I was only sayng how hard is forex and how stupid i am.

It was weekend conversation about trading...

Even if someone want me to post some pradicitons , i could not take that responsability

guibermc
guibermc  

Trading fears

Hello,

I strongly recommend you this book to read:

Trading in the zone, if you haven t already.

try this link to have it:

http://r.bstst.com/Trading_in_the_Zone.rar

Regards.

nina
nina  

Hi!

As there are some mates that like to put always a little bit of salt to everything

-sometimes this is good-, CatFX50 is not any exception.

I'm asking for volunteers to make daily recaps without any success so far. Ok, no problem.

I'm going to post today's recap. But I could not always do it.

EURUSD, level 4 sell at 1.2583 (12:00cet bar). Made a low at 1.2551. + 32 pips.

You had another level 4 sell at 1.2581 (14:00cet bar) with the same low.

USDCHF, level 4 buy at 1.2383 (14:00cet bar). Made a high at 1.2432. + 49 pips.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell at 1.8440 (14:30cet bar). It made a low at 1.8367. As it was more than 20 pips below EMA50, you could not have taken it. Ok. Then you had a level 4 sell at 1.8418 (15:00cet bar). It made a low at 1.8367.

If you sold at 1.8440, the amount of pips that CatFX50 has generated is +77.

If you did it at 1.8418, the amount is +51 pips.

Let's be conservative and the result is 32 + 49 + 51 = +132 pips.

Enjoy!

Nina

PS= Do not try to add EURJPY nor GBPJPY or you are going to get sick.

cturner
cturner  

ok i'm still a noob but can someone tell me exactly how to spot the level 4's nina talking about. i have read the rules with pics but it still not clicking in my head. thanks in advance

peter
peter  

c turner

go grab the indicator Klines do a search of this thread . I like it for spotting level 4 trades which are simply a breakout from a previous high or low. Klines plots on your chart the 15,30,1hr and 4hr high and low closes over ?14? periods. it gives a good idea what breakout levels and their relative strength.

reemul99
reemul99  
guibermc:
Hello,

I strongly recommend you this book to read:

Trading in the zone, if you haven t already.

try this link to have it:

http://r.bstst.com/Trading_in_the_Zone.rar

Regards.

Been reading it - very very intersting so far!

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Did we have valid level 1 signal at 8:00-8:30cet Bar when price is closed 1 pip below ema50?

I opened short position there with stop loss -37 (-34+3spred).

And there is one more thing that im not so clear with:

When we open position and price go to loss right away and stay there for a few bars (-10/-20 for example), do we close when stepma_stoch dies (go below 0.04) or we keep till stop loss is taken out ?

nina
nina  
Fet0r:
Did we have valid level 1 signal at 8:00-8:30cet Bar when price is closed 1 pip below ema50? I opened short position there with stop loss -37 (-34+3spred).

Hi!

What pair?

Nina