CatFx50 - page 527

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

hello all ,

i am using (tryng to use) catfx on 30 min ,problem is that i often miss the signals as i am not at my coumputer so i found that cat fx coul be used in 5 min chart for scalping espetialy in stupid days like this week in ranging market.

try it

moneyline
moneyline  

News time is a different beast and we should know that.

I couldn't agree more.

moneyline

smokeycat
smokeycat  
nina:
Hi!

A confidence: I follow catFX50 and I make money. I start making experiments and looking at what others say and I lose money. Today I made a promise to myself:

Nina, you are going to follow CatFX50 today without any incursions to other systems. And I made money.

Nina
nina:
Hi!

Why did not do the same on eurusd and GBPUSD on its way down when we all see how red bar was getting longer?

Well, I sold them, but as what I did it has anything to do with catFX50, I do not want to post it.

Nina

Don't you have confidence in your own system??

Why bother having a system if you don't stick with it?

Patience...........

Please practise what you preach!

I guess you haven't given up your day job yet then...

nina
nina  
smokeycat:
Don't you have confidence in your own system??

Why bother having a system if you don't stick with it?

Patience...........

Please practise what you preach!

I guess you haven't given up your day job yet then...

No, I like my job.

What I did fits with CatFX50, but as I did not explain it, I prefer to keep posting only 4 levels of trading.

BTW, we've had a level 4 buy without strength on eurusd (08:00cet) at 1.2620. Made a high at 1.2633 so far.

A level 4 buy on cable (08:30cet) without strength at 1.8470. Made a high at 1.2478 so far.

Had a level 1 sell on USDCHF (09:00cet) at 1.2290. More than 20 pips away from EMA50. Made a low at 1.2287 so far and if someone took it, it has been a lost of 34 pips.

Lets see now what cable's data says. Take care with this market. We are stuck and this is very dangerous.

Nina

guibermc
guibermc  

Hello,

So far we had then:

euro and gbp level 4, @ 1.2623 and 1.8475, both loosers, Unless you took them for 5-8 pips.

And now a kind of level 3, on gbp, @ 1.8452, already @ 10 pips profit. Not really an expert on level 3 but look like one, what do you think nina?

Regards.

nina
nina  
guibermc:
Hello,

So far we had then:

euro and gbp level 4, @ 1.2623 and 1.8475, both loosers, Unless you took them for 5-8 pips.

And now a kind of level 3, on gbp, @ 1.8452, already @ 10 pips profit. Not really an expert on level 3 but look like one, what do you think nina?

Regards.

The only loser here so far was USDCHF. Though it was more than 20 pips away from EMA50.

About level 3, it is one on cable at 08:00 if you did not want to wait for the green bar go above +0,04 level.

Nina

guibermc
guibermc  
nina:
The only loser here so far was USDCHF. Though it was more than 20 pips away from EMA50.

About level 3, it is one on cable at 08:00 if you did not want to wait for the green bar go above +0,04 level.

Nina

Ok, chf was not a signal, it was past 20 pips from ema.

You said there were 2 level 4 on eur and gbp, with or without strength they are level 4, gbp broke with step above filter. euro went down to 1.2600, not a looser, but gbp low was 8430, 45 pips away from entry.

And i as for gbp level 3 I meant now @ 10:30.

Regards,

nina
nina  
guibermc:
Ok, chf was not a signal, it was past 20 pips from ema.

You said there were 2 level 4 on eur and gbp, with or without strength they are level 4, gbp broke with step above filter. euro went down to 1.2600, not a looser, but gbp low was 8430, 45 pips away from entry.

And i as for gbp level 3 I meant now @ 10:30.

Regards,

Right, gbpusd is a lost. BTW, how many pips were there between entry and EMA50? I think you mean 09:00cet bar.

The only trade I made this morning is a buy on eurusd at 1.2620. It is still on.

I sold USDJPY too, but I just got 5 pips.

We are not facing a nice market: tricky, choppy and nasty.

Take care.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi!

Look at the ranges of our pairs in the last 12 hours.

What does it mean?

Nina

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Means market is waiting for news, and we gonna have breakout soon.

I got an question about today's level 4 signal:

Right now high for level4 trade is 1,2633, stepma hist is green (over 0.04), so we place order there for breakout, am i right ?

nina:
Hi!

Look at the ranges of our pairs in the last 12 hours.

What does it mean?

Nina